PDA

View Full Version : Some clarity on Lux & Newtek here:

Mattoo
07-30-2003, 09:48 PM
I'm not normally one to cross post links to other boards but I think this one is important since that Modo thread is not slowing down.

Lee Stranahan puts some perspective on things here:

http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8752

It's an interesting read even if you don't give a crap about the current state of affairs.

lwbob
07-31-2003, 03:23 AM
Lee doesn't put it into perspective, he posted the thread to be spewing more crackhead Luxology hate.

nessjp
07-31-2003, 03:43 AM
A lot of people may have a hard time believing anything Lee says anymore due to all of the lying with the whole cd/dvd seminar issues.
I finally got mine, but I got it from Splinegod after many, many, many false statements from Lee that it would be coming.

richcz3
07-31-2003, 04:03 AM
Thanks for that
Interesting read...I had no clue this was going on between Luxology and Newtek.

--ok I'll get out from under my rock a little more often.

richcz3

takkun
07-31-2003, 04:07 AM
Read what Arnie has to say later in the discussion. Very interesting stuff.

zuzzabuzz
07-31-2003, 04:23 AM
I'm not really sensing the hate in Lee's posts...but there are a few folks (here and there) that are getting really offended lately. Being somewhat new, I don't have a sense of history with the posters to really get the subtle digs? It's kind of wacky.
Maybe a forum vacation is in order? I don't think I can take another 6 months of speculation and panic. Think I'll go render some stuff. :rolleyes:

meatycheesyboy
07-31-2003, 04:31 AM
amen zuzzabuzz,
I have been around for a few years lurking around in the forums but I think you may be right about the vacation. I think I'm going to stop reading for a bit and go draw or something. Maybe things'll calm down and I'll have some new stuff to show for the time away.

-Joshua
JJorg.com (http://www.jjorg.com/)

SplineGod
07-31-2003, 07:03 AM
Lees statements regarding this issue are fairly accurate. I dont see any hate in his statments. He has a very intimate and unique perspective on this issue. Feel free to point out where his statements are untrue. In terms of spreading hate, I think there are others who are more obviously engaged in that.

Nessjp,
I sent those CDs only because you deserved them and were promised them. I told Lee that I would help out in that regard due to circumstances. If I felt that Lee in any way shape or form was intentionally defrauding, lying or cheating I would not be working with him or helping out. From the outside getting in over ones head on occassion, getting behind or becoming swamped can appear to be evil intent. I understand how easy it is to read into things intentions or motivations that are simply not true. Im glad you were able to attend the seminars and finally received your CDs. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.