PDA

View Full Version : tracker????

PPGINGRAS
07-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Hey guys, im reading in the manual, on the help, where ever...

How the hell do you get the tracker info back????

Ex: Ive tracked a Source so that a paint follows that source's mouvement...but after playing around something else i cant go back to my tracker dialog...where the hell do i re-activate my currect tracking...

Im really lost...

Thanks

PPGINGRAS

Jack Pfeiffer
07-31-2003, 09:58 AM
Hi..

OK.. For those who DO NOT know what we are going to talk about, here is some background...

The idea behind a tracker is to follow and capture the movement of an on-screen feature. Next, we simply apply that data to another object(s) to change the position accordingly.

Where is the Tracker data? The Tracker data is always list in the Timeline UNDER the object that you were tracking...

For example, in the attached JPEG, I did a track of an AVI clip called "FeatureClip01." The tracking data then is listed under that clip...

I hope this answers your question...

Keep Combustin'

Jack
denmark

PPGINGRAS
07-31-2003, 09:32 PM
Thanks for your fast response Jack...this is not exactly my problem.
I need to know where do i re-activate the Tracker Dialog. Too re-track for exemple, or to change my tracker accurancy, etc...

Ive posted a screenshot..it should help you to help me ;)

Screenshot (http://www.station3d.com/lesen/TrackerPROBLEM.jpg)

Thanks again Jack.

PPGINGRAS

arctor
07-31-2003, 11:26 PM
does the 'source' button respond?...if so just put the clip back in...that should reactivate the tracker controls...

PPGINGRAS
08-01-2003, 03:35 PM
@Arctor and Jack: Thank you guys, ive finally found the way to get the Tracker Controls back.

For the others, the key is to be on the whole composite, then i select my driven layer and choose the source...and the controls are back!!!:thumbsup:

Coming from Shake to C2 is a bit weird...but im getting ok by now.

Later mates

PPGINGRAS

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.