PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me some informations about art institute?

Benhur
07-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Hey fellas, Im a novice from China. I learning animation design in college right now,but most of you should know, China is not a quite good place for animation or othe film industry.so i want to change my major to graphic design, now im prepareing go abord to the US and get a MFA degree there, im searching some school informations these days and found there is a art institute. seems it got several schools all over that nation, i found there is art institute of portland, colorado, and seattle... is here anybody tell me what kind of school si that? is that school good? is it hard to be enrolled? and some more informations is needed to me.cause i cant find many informations about this school in chinese webs. Thank you very much!

LolaToonHead
07-20-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm an AI student (animation). I really love it there and have no complaints.
Not all of the AIs offer a masters degree. You should check on the website to see which locations offer it and if the program is what you want.
We have a lot of international students there, so you'll fit right in. They'll work with you through the admissions and visa process.

Benhur
07-21-2009, 12:51 AM
thank you very much Lola Toonhead

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2009, 12:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.