PDA

View Full Version : VFX REEL Fabio Cerrito 2009

mistral
07-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi guys

This is my new showreel with a lot of dynamic fluid simulation
thanks a lot

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LmRhZa92vk

site (with HI RES version) www.fabiocerrito.com (http://www.fabiocerrito.com/)

yo

mistasam02
07-14-2009, 08:58 PM
That was solid! Great work all around dude :D

grury
07-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Fantastic stuff dude, I really dig your RealFlow stuff.
Congrats.

thehive
07-15-2009, 03:42 PM
awesome stuff, very solid

Silverwing
07-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Wow this was amazimng!
Really cool reel you got there. Great renderings and cool simulations! I really enjoyed your fluids... but also your other stuff. You are very skilled. Keep it up!

Cheers

Silverwing

mistral
07-17-2009, 10:13 AM
OH WOW...thanks a lot for the compliments guys!

I hope that some international society too will note my skills ;)

David-J
07-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Lots of cool stuff. I liked the first one a lot. Love the lighting and the rendering quality.
YOu certainly know your way around Real Flow.

Cheers!

tokanohanna
07-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Outstanding reel bro. Makes me want to dive into realflow. Smoke effects......Maya fluids?

mistral
07-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks a lot David. Yeah I spent a lot of time on realflow...

wow thank you tokanohanna. Do you use reaflow in MPC? yes the smoke effects are maya fluids tests

f.

tokanohanna
07-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Thanks a lot David. Yeah I spent a lot of time on realflow...

wow thank you tokanohanna. Do you use reaflow in MPC? yes the smoke effects are maya fluids tests

f.

Yes, we do. We used it in our Wrigley's 5 and Guinness commercials.
Nice to see Maya fluids on your reel.

mistral
07-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh really?wow...so I've to push in MPC direction trying to join in this fantastic group...but probably for me it's better in London cos I don't need any visas or other documents to work there...cos in USA I guess I can't work without that document

thanks for maya fluids...they are simple pre-production test...I don't know if they are used during film or commercial production...probably Houdini fluids are more involved in those international production

tokanohanna
07-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh really?wow...so I've to push in MPC direction trying to join in this fantastic group...but probably for me it's better in London cos I don't need any visas or other documents to work there...cos in USA I guess I can't work without that document

thanks for maya fluids...they are simple pre-production test...I don't know if they are used during film or commercial production...probably Houdini fluids are more involved in those international production

Our London team includes Flowline within their pipeline for fluid work. Houdini is used here in L.A., but we strictly use Maya for our fluid work. Maya fluids was used for the smoke effects in the Wrigley spots we just completed.

Ankattakk
07-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Great reel! What song was that? =) Sounded like the knife.

/Edit:
Doh! Nvm Fever ray remixed by Familjen.. Found it on spotify.. Should have known, saw her live just two weeks ago! :P

mistral
07-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Our London team includes Flowline within their pipeline for fluid work. Houdini is used here in L.A., but we strictly use Maya for our fluid work. Maya fluids was used for the smoke effects in the Wrigley spots we just completed.

wow...Houdini is a great software too but it's too programmer style for me...
great for maya fluids...so...I've to apply to the mpc vacancies...It would be great

thanks

mistral
07-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Great reel! What song was that? =) Sounded like the knife.

/Edit:
Doh! Nvm Fever ray remixed by Familjen.. Found it on spotify.. Should have known, saw her live just two weeks ago! :P

thanks a lot

Yeah it's a song remixed by Familjen..That's fantastic

MsX
07-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Awesome, great reel! :)

mistral
07-21-2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks a lot MsX

LlopisAnimation
07-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Excellent work, you're the master of liquids !!!
Nice reel.

mistral
07-21-2009, 03:16 PM
ehehe thanks LlopisAnimation...master of liquids sounds good but too much for me :D

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2009, 03:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.