PDA

View Full Version : upload video to gallery

mosta
07-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi,
Im 3ds max user, I made from a render a quick time movie (animation codec), then use as the CGS page say Riva encoder to convert my .mov to .flv, then upload the video to my gallery....why have that poor quality?? wich is the rigth rive encoder configuration to make a decent .flv file? or maybe is better another program?
thanx

khendar
07-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Hi,
Im 3ds max user, I made from a render a quick time movie (animation codec), then use as the CGS page say Riva encoder to convert my .mov to .flv, then upload the video to my gallery....why have that poor quality?? wich is the rigth rive encoder configuration to make a decent .flv file? or maybe is better another program?
thanx

We get users to convert their movies to flvs before uploading so that we don't waste computing resources converting them on our end. It also speeds up the uploading process for the user by saving them from uploading full size movs or avis etc.

I'm not famiilar enough with the Riva Encoder settings to tell you the best way to encode your videos. I'm afraid that you will just have to experiment.

CGTalk Moderation
07-14-2009, 12:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.