PDA

View Full Version : Westwood College, School of Design?

RedArcher
07-13-2009, 05:30 PM
I was curious if anyone on here has ever gone through or known someone that has gone through the Westwood College, School of Design. The degree mentions taking 3-D modeling.

Thanks

KThnxBye
07-18-2009, 07:13 PM
I honestly don't know anyone who takes Westwood seriously. They kind of ruined their reputation with their commercials which were bad in every way.

http://www.threepanelsoul.com/comics/084.png

*shrug* maybe they have changed their ways since then? I don't know, I'd be interested in hearing from actual students or alumni as well...

Meloncov
07-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Generally speaking, I'd avoid schools under investigation for fraud.

Hitchcock
08-03-2009, 02:07 PM
I spent about a month there sadly before i realized what a horrible mistake i had made with my life. It really brought it into perspective when i told a teacher i had come there to live in chicago with my brother, and to go to a campus there. And she couldnt believe why i had done that. When a teacher there didnt even have faith in the school it really opened my eyes. But yes horrible horrible school. Avoid at all costs.

solidslade
08-14-2009, 01:27 AM
I think they are being sued by their students.

CGTalk Moderation
08-14-2009, 01:27 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.