PDA

View Full Version : Feature Film

Soon2bAnimator
07-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Hi everybody Iíve been working on an Animated feature film called NewLife: The Envision Nation...itís the 1st big project that will hail my companies name...Iíve been working on it by myself a good part of six months... and I desperately need help...I need Modelers, Animators, Editors, Lighters, Texture artists....the whole 9...Me and my Business partner are currently looking for inventers so everyone that volunteers will be paid once we find investors...we plan on using this film as a trump card for our success...we plan on having it viewed in movie theaters, sold in retail stores, the whole 9. this is a really ambitious project...but all you guys are amazing and I know we can blow the minds of Hollywood here in the US...if anyone is interested please respond here and shoot me a pm with your contact info so we can discuss the details.

CGTalk Moderation
07-08-2009, 07:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.