PDA

View Full Version : www.animationtime.com = REEL

Conkrys
07-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello cgtalkers! :D

I have just compiled a new reel and want to hear your thoughts. It's an updated version of the previous.

Animation Reel
link: www.animationtime.com (http://www.animationtime.com)

Hope you like it.

CGOutcast
07-07-2009, 05:54 PM
If you're trying to focus just on animation lots of shots in the second half of your reel should be placed in the start, theyre a lot stronger than the work you showed first, except for the pot with the sunflower thats my favorite :) I was always told to put your strongest work first.

animeagan
07-07-2009, 10:39 PM
OMG the Bushism! Great choice for lip sync. :applause:

I love both of your music choices. You've definitely got a lot of great animation in there, but as CGOutcast said, a lot of it is towards the end. Move that stuff up! I'd put it before the standard run cycles and whatnot.

Conkrys
07-08-2009, 06:47 AM
Thanks for watching. Yeah I get what you guys say about stronger animations toward the end. I was struggling with that, but it's just that I had set in mind to show the two aspects of my character through the reel: Epic and Humor. Now don't get me wrong... not that I am Epic, I just love the Epic theme, hence the music... as well as the more cartoon/happy side of animation. You guys think I should make a whole revamp to it? Anything I should loose completely?

cheers

CGOutcast
07-08-2009, 11:12 PM
yea make one reel that has the epic feel to it and another seperate reel for character animation

CGTalk Moderation
07-08-2009, 11:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.