PDA

View Full Version : Combustion's favorites

PPGINGRAS
07-28-2003, 02:53 PM
Hey all, i would like to know if anyone here knows how to change the content of the "Favorites" window within C2.
Theres nothing in the preferences, but i thought that there's certainly a text files somewhere in the program's folder where i can put my own Favorites.

That would help me alot...

Thanks to all

PP Gingras
FX/Compositing
www.station3d.com

Jack Pfeiffer
07-28-2003, 03:39 PM
How to "Customize" the Favorites Category -- What is a "Favorite?"... It allows you quick access to effects (Called operators) you use often. Note that you can add operators from other categories into the Favorites category.

By default, the Favorites category includes six operators: Paint, Composite, Text, Particles, Discreet Color Corrector, and Discreet Keyer.

To add a favorite to the Operators panel:

1) Show the Operators panel (F5).
2) Select the category that contains the operator you want to add. The categories are the same as the submenus in the Operators menu.
3) Click Add Favorite. The cursor changes to to indicate Add to Favorites mode. Note: The Add Favorite button is unavailable when the Favorites category is selected.
4) Click the operator button. A new button is added to the Favorites category.

Note: There cannot be two buttons for the same operator in the Favorites category. Also, note that when there are more than 28 favorites, additional pages appear. You can remove the operator buttons that you add, but you cannot remove the default operators.

To remove a favorite from the Operators panel:
Show the Operators panel (F5). Select the Favorites category.
Click Remove. The cursor changes to to indicate Remove from Favorites mode. Note: The Remove button is unavailable when the Favorites category is not selected. Click the operator button.
The button is removed from the Favorites category. Note: You cannot remove the six default operators in the Favorites category.

By the way... This is is in the "help file" (hit F1) heeheehee

I hope this helps ya!

bye,

jack

PPGINGRAS
07-28-2003, 04:19 PM
Thank you very much Jack, i indeed, should have checked in the help files first. I thought it was'nt in there.

PP Gingras
FX/Compositing
www.station3d.com

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.