PDA

View Full Version : Render multi maya files

AlucardCg
07-01-2009, 03:13 AM
Hi,everyone:

i wanted to render multi maya files so i made a .bat file but which could not start to render .

i'm very comfusing what's the matter i do.

here is my operate.

1. i set the render engine is mr in every render scenes.

2. these are my commond of the render .bat file.

render -r mr "C:\mayaProject\scenes\scene1.mb"
render -r mr "C:\mayaProject\scenes\scene2.mb"
render -r mr "C:\mayaProject\scenes\scene3.mb"

Could anybody know what's the matter of my .bat and how to figure out.

Thanks a lot!

cgbeige
07-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I don't think you need the quotes ("").

GecT
07-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Try this format

render -r mr -rd C:\maya\projects\HamsterPunch\imageFolder_1 C:\maya\projects\HamsterPunch\scenes\HamsterPunchScene1.mb
render -r mr -rd C:\maya\projects\HamsterPunch\imageFolder_2 C:\maya\projects\HamsterPunch\scenes\HamsterPunchScene2.mb
render -r mr -rd C:\maya\projects\HamsterPunch\imageFolder_3 C:\maya\projects\HamsterPunch\scenes\HamsterPunchScene3.mb

-rd (render directory) just tells it where to save the images and the directory after that is where it finds the scene to be rendered. It may be a bit long winded but I like it this way as it doesn't have to be in the scene folder for the bat to work. If you were to use:

render -r mr -rd C:\maya\projects\HamsterPunch\imageFolder_3 HamsterPunchScene3.mb

then the bat will not work if its not in the scene folder, well thats what happens to me.

edit: for whatever reason the formatting here makes it look like I inserted a space in my scene name :shrug:

leif3d
07-03-2009, 03:27 AM
I use this format:

Render -r mr -rt 4 -cam camera1 -s 1 -e 300 -v 5 -proj X:\Project scene.mb

Wit this format you can put the file anywhere.

AlucardCg
07-04-2009, 03:24 AM
leif3d: thank you for your help ,your method is great and i could render now.

thanks a lot for everyone!

CGTalk Moderation
07-04-2009, 03:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.