PDA

View Full Version : Character: Sailor(nudity)

zaidoigres
07-26-2003, 03:46 AM
Hi, this is my first post! Please tell me what you think. Thank you!:)

http://www.sergiodiaz.com.ar/Sailor.jpg

starqueen
07-26-2003, 03:50 AM
Hola! :wavey:

:eek: Totally beautiful, the only thing I'd say to add is more volume on her hair to make it as "busty" as everything else, hehe

totally nice :applause:

singleguy
07-26-2003, 05:06 AM
sumthing wrong with the image. BUt manage to view it through the image link. Very nice, like what "starqueen" mentioned, more volume to the hair. the eyes is very tempting.:drool:

blade of bunny
10-15-2003, 02:50 AM
:beer: great work:beer:

One thing though the neck seems to be a little to long
but otherwise great work

pearson
10-15-2003, 04:38 AM
wow! very nice! Love the rendering on the breast/shoulder area! I agree that the volume of her hair could be more, to give her skull more roundness.

ceql
10-15-2003, 05:23 AM
awesome! :applause: I really love the way you did the skin, I can't describe it right now, (doh! need sleep :)) but it really gives her alot of character! :applause:

papershaker
10-15-2003, 05:37 AM
it's really good! reminds me of this guy in toronto at udon comics. arnold tsang or something....do you have a website?

gmask
10-15-2003, 05:43 AM
Shiver me timbers... yar matey... blow the man down.. it's the yard arm fer ya.. kiss the cannon's daughter.. yo-ho and a bottle of rum.. she can walk me plank anytime.. she left her clothes in davy's jones locker.. she's brought a spring upon me cable.. i've been bilged by me own anchor...she can press me gang anytime

in otherwords matey good job :thumbsup:

zaidoigres
10-15-2003, 06:02 AM
Hi! thanks a lot for the comments :D
Here's the sketch for anyone interested (nothing spectacular :p )

http://www.sergiodiaz.com.ar/Sailor_sketch.jpg

papershaker: yes, I've done a very rough website (don't have time right now) but if U wanna take a look it's here (http://www.sergiodiaz.0catch.com/)

gmask
10-15-2003, 06:07 AM
Yo you got some freaky nic estuff onyoru website.. damn popups though.. they are annoying there's a list in the forum of free webserver or extremely cheap ones.. some of the free ones don't have the popups

zaidoigres
10-15-2003, 06:26 AM
Thanks gmask, i'll give it a try! popups are very annoying indeed. But first i've to rebuild my site i think..

pearson
10-15-2003, 06:57 AM
wow! the line drawing is nice too!

The thing that impresses me the most is the breast. :eek: The lines are perfect for the shape, mass, gravity, etc. Far too often people just put balloons on the chick and think that's cool. :shrug:

koroko
10-15-2003, 07:19 AM
Sergio, me encanta tu estilo, y no solo por esta ima, estuve en tu site, sufriendo los pop-ups, y tienes mucha calidad....

De alguna manera tus trabajos me recuerdan un poco al estilo de carlos nine, seguro q lo conoces... :)

Cheers!

zaidoigres
10-15-2003, 07:41 AM
pearson: thank you! yes, i always try to put my attention in that kind of things. Personally i think it's much more interesting and gives the image a "natural" look, even if it's not a realistic character. Thanks for notice that.

koroko: ¡Muchas gracias! tengo varios posters (o afiches, no sé cuál será la palabra en España ;) ) de Nine en mi habitación, gracias por comparar mi trabajo con semejante MAESTRO.
Por otro lado, ¡tengo que hacer algo con esos malditos pop ups!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

koroko: Thank you very much! i've got many posters of Nine in my bedroom, thanks for comparing my work with such a MASTER.
BTW i've to do something about those damn popups!

geron
10-15-2003, 08:30 AM
great :) nice and clean..simple and impressive...thanks for sharing

Ls3D
10-15-2003, 09:12 AM
Very nice hombre, but does she belong in the 2D section?

-Shea
www.Ls3D.com

:beer:

Batsu
10-15-2003, 05:50 PM
huy miercole no se puede ver :annoyed:

zaidoigres
10-15-2003, 06:07 PM
I'll try to put the images on another site (another one and counting..... :annoyed: ). This one says: the site has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption. :shrug:

Che, Batsu, ¿de qué parte de Bs. As. sos?

BTW if a mod wants to move this thread to 2d section i'll be very grateful! I made a mistake and I don't know how to fix it :)

Nacher
10-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Era 2d? pasa que estaba superado el ancho de banda de tu pagina y no se podia acceder. Tomapoco pude ver el dibujo :shrug:

Es bueno saber que hay mas argentinos por aca.

En cualquier momento subo algo man.

Saludetes
----------------------------------------------
Eng Ver:

It was 2d? your page´s bandwith had been exceeded so i couldn´t watch it. Didn´t get to see the post either :shrug:

T´s good to know there´s argentinans over here.

I´ll be posting soon man.

Cheers.

Batsu
10-15-2003, 09:11 PM
jejej yo crei que era el unico argento en el foro :p
soy the martinez, Uds?

che Nacher el dibujo funciona ahora si copias la direccion del primer post en una nueva ventana :beer:

Buenisimo, el dibujo, la verdad que 10 puntos :D
que programa usaste para pintarla? Photoshop?
-------------------------------

Thought i was the only argetine in the forums :p

the images work if you copy the address in a separate window.

Great work, 10 points in my ranking!
what program did u use? Photoshop?

sizzlebits
10-16-2003, 03:55 AM
nice! I dig it. Nice colors. However, i'm confused, and if i'm not confused then i'm impressed... is this 3d or painted? if it's 3d, the render is awesome. What software did you use?

Salaadin
10-16-2003, 04:03 AM
:thumbsup:

Ac0rN
10-16-2003, 05:30 AM
Very beautiful :thumbsup:

But shouldnt this be in 2d section?

Nacher
10-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Ahí lo vi. zaidoigres: Muy bueno, me gusta la estilización de la anatomía y los colores. Lo que no me convence mucho es el pelo, me parece que podria tener un poco mas de laburo. Muy buen laburo sin embargo.

Batsu: De San Isidro. Juntemos un par de criollos que esten en el foro y arreglemos para ir a tomar unas birras o algo!

:beer:

Buen, saludos.

---------------------------------------

Got to see it. zaidoigres : Really good, I really dig the anatomy style and the colors you´ve used. I´m not so sure about the hair. I think u could add some time on it. Great work overall.

olijosman
10-17-2003, 07:12 AM
sweet and lovely!! I want to enlist me in that boat!! :thumbsup:

Vash T Stampede
10-17-2003, 10:03 AM
Arr matey,

That be A Fine vessel

Very nice, I like the expression on her face, and as said before the shoulders are fantastic.

:D

Batsu
10-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Birras al mejor estilo Argentino :beer:

zaidoigres
10-18-2003, 07:56 PM
Thanks to everybody! :thumbsup:
And, yes, this should be in the 2d section, but I don't know how to move it! :shrug:

sizzlebits: it's painted in Photoshop 7, thank you.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

¡Y a ver cuándo vamos a tomar esas birras! jejej :D

sizzlebits
10-18-2003, 10:26 PM
awesome! I am still thouroughly impressed. Good work.

cupcake
10-28-2003, 02:21 PM
nice work.;)

X-NoIsE
10-29-2003, 02:44 AM
hemm :(..
I don't know why..I cann't the picture. :surprised

this url is right? http://www.sergiodiaz.com.ar/Sailor.jpg

zaidoigres
10-29-2003, 08:12 PM
X-NoIsE: Yes, that's correct. It did work fine to me, don't know why it didn't to you :shrug:

Maybe try again later, thank you. :)

EDIT: anybody else had this problem?

William b. Hand
10-29-2003, 08:30 PM
Great painting!

I agree with the comment about the hair lacking volume...
And that hat sure looks like a big wad of gum to me :D
Also, it seems like maybe we should be able to see at least a little corner of her other eye. Either that, or you could pull her hair just a little further over?
Finally, a little deeper contrast might be nice... But then, I'm someone who's constantly cranking up the contrast on everything, whether it's in the interest of the subject or not - Ha ha.

It's hard to critique any further without having the image in front of me as I write this, but suffice it to say: This is an impressive girl.
:thumbsup:

paintboy
10-29-2003, 11:06 PM
this is really sweet....
but there are 2 little nasty tangents where the "wheel" intersects with the pom on top of the hat and where the hat and hair meet on the back side of the head .scoot the wheel down just a touch and its perfect. very nice!

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.