PDA

View Full Version : Sound design, foley and sound effects for your short

FilterDecay
06-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Hello there :)

I have over 18 feature length indie film credits on imdb including the animated film "battle for terra" as a sound effects editor. I love working on animation and I want to build up my demo reel with a focus on it. I wold love to work on some high quality shorts that I would be able to use in my demo reel along wit giving you a very high quality job. Please pm me and i will give you links to my studio and imdb page :) I'm looking for high quality projects that are close to completion or completed and just need sound. Thanks.

FilterDecay
06-28-2009, 01:53 AM
let me also add that i would be happy to redo the sound on any short already made. I am working on one right now and after the producers see the finished product i or they will post it for others to see :)

RoundRobbin
07-18-2009, 08:16 AM
could you do voice overs, voice acting too?

FilterDecay
07-18-2009, 08:40 AM
sorry no. I'm not an actor. I do live in La though and know a few voice actors but I think they would probably only work for money unfortunatly.

I'm working on a movie at this moment but I will be back in short order. I have finished one small animation and I will put it up soon :)

CGTalk Moderation
07-18-2009, 08:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.