PDA

View Full Version : Look who will be at NewTek Booth :)

proton
07-25-2003, 07:37 PM
Don McCoy (Area 51) - Emmy Nominated Lead Visual Effects Animator - Children of Dune

Emile Smith (Zoic) - Emmy Nominated Digital Effects Supervisor - Firefly

Ron Thornton - Father of LightWave animation in Hollywood. Multiple Emmy Winner and Emmy Nominated Visual Effects Supervisor - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Meni Tsirbas (Menithings) - Award winning Independent Filmmaker presenting latest short film, Terra

Glenn Campbell (Area 51) - Emmy Nominated Lead Visual Effects Compositor - Children of Dune

Larry Shultz - Digital Artist and Trainer. Credits include: Max Steel, Dan Dare and Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles

Tim McHugh (Area 51) - Emmy Award Winner and Emmy Nominated Visual Effects Producer - Children of Dune

George Kater (S4) - Digital artist and industrial designer. Credits include: Groovenians, Silver Surfer, Legally Blonde

Raf & Steve Anzovin (Anzovin Studios) - Digital artists known for their amazing character animation will be showing work on G.I. Joe promotion

Jennifer Hachigian - Digital artist with expertise in cel shading and soft body dynamics.

Chris Zapara - Emmy Nominated Lead Visual Effects Animator - Children of Dune and Emmy Nominated Lead CG Artist - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Rich Helvey (NBC) - Digital artist - Access Hollywood

jjburton
07-25-2003, 07:42 PM
Proton,

Send me a ticket, and I'll be happy to stay at the Newtek booth...I can show plenty of people how not to do stuff;)

Kvaalen
07-25-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by jjburton
Proton,

Send me a ticket, and I'll be happy to stay at the Newtek booth...I can show plenty of people how not to do stuff;)

Me too! :cry:

It looks like Siggraph this year is going to be very exciting. It's really too bad so many of us can't come.

Those of you who do go, please tell us everything! :thumbsup:

SplineGod
07-25-2003, 10:48 PM
Im also going to be teaching some FREE LW classes HERE (http://www.sdphotoshopusers.com/siggraph.htm) this Saturday (Jen too) and an all day FREE LW8 class HERE (http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8472) with Jen as well. Ill also be at the Party right after. This is going to be one great siggraph! :)

Roger Eberhart
07-25-2003, 11:00 PM
Do you have to be attending Siggraph for the Saturday classes? I can make it to San Diego this weekend, just not during the week.

Thanks.

SplineGod
07-25-2003, 11:09 PM
The Sat class are open to anyone. Just register online. Did I mention theyre free? :)

LWD
07-25-2003, 11:55 PM
Hey Larry,

Where did you work on Roughnecks?

Dave Adams
Features/Digital Domain

SplineGod
07-26-2003, 12:07 AM
Hey Dave,
I didnt work on Roughnecks. I think William mistakenly thought I did. It was before my time at FI (Might want to change that William. :) ). I did work on Max Steel at Netter (While FI was working on Roughnecks) and FI later. I also worked on Dan Dare at Netter and FI. :)

Remi
07-26-2003, 04:54 AM
Either way Larry and Lee are bad business men....thanks for screwin' us bud...I really appreciate it....:thumbsdow

DigiLusionist
07-26-2003, 05:25 AM
Proton... Uh, helloooo?!

Am I the only one wondering why you've omitted one VERY important person from from that list of Booth LWers...

Where the heck is Irene King's name?

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.