PDA

View Full Version : 'Wonderful Days' Catches Eye of Pixar Animation Studio

RobertoOrtiz
07-25-2003, 03:32 PM
Quote:
"Pixar.... , screened ``Wonderful DaysĄŻĄŻ for its 400-some employees on Thursday, Yonhap News Agency reported.

Tin House, the creators of ``Wonderful Days,ĄŻĄŻ told Yonhap that they were happy that such an important animation studio as Pixar showed such interest in their film. "

-R

Thanks to Animated Movies for the tip

Pinionist
07-25-2003, 05:42 PM
Hey, I see that Pixar is going to be a huge partner for good quality animated movies. Imported and exported ones :thumbsup: .
Wasn't that wonderful "Spirited Away" requested by John Lasseter? I really enjoyed this movie. Beautyfull one, hope that "Wonderfull Days" would make me happy too :)

Gentle Fury
07-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Pinionist
Hey, I see that Pixar is going to be a huge partner for good quality animated movies. Imported and exported ones :thumbsup: .
Wasn't that wonderful "Spirited Away" requested by John Lasseter? I really enjoyed this movie. Beautyfull one, hope that "Wonderfull Days" would make me happy too :)

actually john lasseter was in charge of bringing it to the states.......he was in charge of writing the american script and the voice actors.......and i have to say it was one of the best and most faithful english dubs ive yet seen (though the japanese dialogue is still a lil better ;) ), he really took great care to keeping it the way it was.

If you watch the DVD he even says that when they are feeling drained and uncreative, they all go into the screening room, pop some popcorn and watch a Ghibli film.....i thought that was cool :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.