PDA

View Full Version : Get 50% off all cmiVFX products TONIGHT ONLY

michaelmarcondes
06-23-2009, 02:37 PM
That is correct! We are having a limited time sale tonight only.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE DISCOUNT CODE:

Listen to the FXMogul Live Call In Radio Show at 7pm Western Time (LA TIME for those of you outside the USA)
which is the same as 10 PM in NYC (again, for those of you outside the USA that need reference)

To find out more about the show you may click here:

http://fxmogul.com/articles/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleName=FXMogul_Call-in_Radio_Episode_3

For direct Feeds: you can go here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Stranahan/2009/06/24/FX-Mogul-Radio-Guest-Jeff-Okun

This weeks episode we will talk to the Chair of the Visual Effects Society Jeff Okun (The Day The Earth Stood Still) and refer to the partnership between ILM and Genarts, featuring Genarts CMO Steve Bannerman.

MAKE SURE TO LISTEN FOR YOUR COUPON CODE TO GET THE 50% OFF EVERYTHING at the cmiVFX store.

If you havent already done so, create your own custom mogul profile and upload your LATEST show reels. We have scouts looking through it 24 hours a day for future employment of Compositors, CG artists, FX TD's, DP's, etc..

Hope to hear you on the show!

If you have any questions just email us : info at cmivfx dot com

cmiVFX staff

~digitaldemigod~
06-23-2009, 03:32 PM
This could be less confusing if you used the actual timezone names. It's the Pacific TimeZone. Or GMT -8.

Anyway, sounds interesting, will check it out.

Fede
06-23-2009, 06:52 PM
I think that is like 4am here..... not cool

Br1
06-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Any other solution for us Europeans (gmt+1) to get a chance to participate ? I don' t see myself wake up at 4am to have a chance to hear the magic word then get back to bed to wake up again at 6.30 and get prepared for a long coupon-less day because I was to tired to understand what had been said on the radio :)

TopherMartini
06-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Very cool deal! Haven't ordered from cmiVFX in the past, but are their training videos only available on demand or are they available for offline viewing as well?

Signed up for an account and did not see an option in the video player to store the training material offline for when you're on the road or if for any reason the on demand service is no longer available in the future.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

brudney
06-24-2009, 08:16 AM
yeah, I second Br1... :)

Fede
06-24-2009, 09:22 AM
You can download the show via itunes and listen to it now

Venkman
06-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Dangit, on a company retreat. Missed lots of things in 3 days.

artdude12
06-25-2009, 09:42 PM
I fell asleep before the secret code was given out.

Any chance for a re-do?

CGTalk Moderation
06-25-2009, 09:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.