PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a university for post-grad course

sweetdevil142
06-21-2009, 05:24 PM
I am doing BSc in Animation and i am in 2nd year. I am an Indian and I want to do a postgraduate course abroad after i complete this course. I read a lot about Universities where i can study. After reading all the forums i felt Teesside might be a good option.

But i don't want to decide in a rush, so I want to know which about all the good Universities and their Fees because any course abroad will be costly for me so i want to choose the best for me. I also want to know about the facilities of accommodation that these universities provide to their students or whether or not they provide such facilities.

sweetdevil142
06-23-2009, 05:11 PM
:hmm: pls reply...

KrzysztofFus
06-23-2009, 05:42 PM
The School Of Visual Arts in NYC does a great job teaching and helping you get industry experience while you get a Bachelors in Computer Art. Their computer art program breaks down to 3d And VFX.

Many of the students become freelancers after completing their 3rd year. It is a 4 year school. And roughly costs 35k a year.

trancor
06-30-2009, 06:31 PM

CGTalk Moderation
06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.