PDA

View Full Version : my stuff

pappuftp
05-10-2002, 02:44 PM
hi all ,

these are my stuff i have done over the past few months.
let me know what u think:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pappuftp
05-10-2002, 06:57 PM
2nd

staglider2
05-10-2002, 08:39 PM
Skilled way how you solve the shininess on the clothing wrinkles !

hawkprey
05-11-2002, 05:38 AM
very nice rendering

I am curious. Is this stuff off the top of your head or are you working from reference?

Cgkoko
05-11-2002, 10:40 AM
:airguitar Love them.....kind of 80's,but i think that both are great!

pappuftp
05-11-2002, 10:50 PM
well , thank u all for the compliments!
Hawkprey u flatter me!
The batty sketch might seem like its been referenced from some picture but it is not .... i was inspired by the last batman movie.. batman and robin(crappy movie but awesome production design)..i always used to figure out how batty would look in real life. but somehow the original comic look just didnt jell...any one really getting close to illustrating Bat man as i would imagine him to be was Dave mckean.. actually the best representation was a nice back cover by Bil sinkiewicz for a one shot called ' Heroes against hunger'( the front was by my fav cover artist-neal adams)..so it was an attempt by me to draw a realsitic batman .. one who would fit into both the real world and teh surreal ..i incorporated the eyes showing thru his mask in the end.. couldn't resist!

none of my sketches have been referenced..inspired yes..various artists..by norman rockwell figures.. but i want to retain his feel but at a basic level.. trying to incorporate my own into it.. lesse .. i will post some more of mine.. provided u aint bored already!..

heres one

thanks once again

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.