PDA

View Full Version : character body- male torso

jfanale3
07-24-2003, 03:53 PM
yo guys, this is my first body ive tried to build, the textures on the torso are not there to stay, just needed to blend them in, lemme know what you guys think, thanks
jim
http://www.redrival.com/fanale3/jaimiebodytest.jpg

SDIT
07-24-2003, 05:45 PM
couple things i noticed.
your texture us really streched on the side. check you UV map. Besides that i think u centered the nipples too much. try placing them a little more towards the lower outer corner of the chest. Then your deltoid looks a little off. And the abs look too angular on the side view. Round your figure a little more.

cheers
SDIT

HellsAngel
07-25-2003, 02:46 PM
although the definiton looks pretty good.....ur character's mid section needs to be smoothened out and more cylindrical......and u might wanna leave out the nipples for now...since its a start....and just try mappin it later.....bump maps always help!!
deltoids need work...looks like they've been split through the middle....more like an extra muscle than definition....so ease that up.....looks good though...keep goin.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.