PDA

View Full Version : Missed the Lightwave 8.x G2 teaser video…

robinson
07-24-2003, 03:36 PM
I missed this G2 lightwave 8.x teaser demo video, could somebody please send me this video by mail ???

I know it was something misleading, and G2 is not included in Lightwave 8, hehe I hope I’m wrong about that, but some kind of G2 lite would be nice. :love:

You know I’m addicted to these LW 8 teaser stuff…:drool:

thanks
robinson

EvilE
07-24-2003, 04:06 PM
Guck mal deine PMs nach ;)

EE

Kvaalen
07-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by robinson
hehe I hope I’m wrong about that

Nope, you aren't wrong. It was confirmed in the NewTek forums that it doesn't. :hmm:

robinson
07-24-2003, 05:01 PM
EvilE

Thanks I saw it, looks very nice hope to see something like that build into Layouter someday !!! :drool:

Kvaalen

Damn, but you are right, there was something on the newtek forum…
hey, but I still hope for something like that in version 8.x, you know this kind of G2 lite thing ?

We will know a lot more in a week, hehe Siggraph starts in three days !!! :beer:

PolyMangler
07-24-2003, 05:04 PM
i missed it too but from all the otehr posts about it, it was some kinda hoax or misunderstanding anyway....still that would have been soooo damn sweet

Kvaalen
07-24-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by PolyMangler
i missed it too but from all the otehr posts about it, it was some kinda hoax or misunderstanding anyway....still that would have been soooo damn sweet

It was not a hoax. It showed a preview system that is supposed to replace VIPER. It works sort of like the G2 preview (I've never seen it but that is what they say), so some people thought that there will be G2 in LightWave 8. :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.