PDA

View Full Version : Secret Agent Entry: Pfeiffer Gilles

gpepper
06-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Pfeiffer Gilles has entered "Secret Agent".

gpepper
06-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi folks !

Time to enter the CGsociety challenge ! The topic is cool and could be an opportunity to do real compositing work, I mean, real shots and 3D composited !
I have to find a cool subject, maybe a sort of french spy with all the stereotypes a french spy should have...
News soon !

adib
06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi, man Great To See You HERE!Good luck with your entry!:beer:

gpepper
06-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Thanks Adrian !

My idea is near to be clear in my head...

I think I will create several characters in cartoon style and they will be named The ELRS ! "The European League of Ridiculous Spies".

It will be a league of many spies from european coutries and I think I will find for each of them the most ridiculous gadgets and stuffs we could imagine !
I will probably do :

-The french
-The english
-the german
-the spanish
-the belgian
-the greek
-the Italian
-the swedish
maybe a spy from Poland and another from Netherlands...
I am sorry for all the others, I think I will decide about them later because for the moment I have no idea what kind of ridiculous stuff I could find on them...

Sinzalot
06-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Hey Pfeiffer! Didn't know you frequented CGsociety and looking at your status it seems like your a bit of a legend around here! ;) I think you've got a killer idea there man and in video! :applause: Really looking forward to seeing these 'cartoon' spies. Best of luck! :beer:

rattlesnake
06-15-2009, 05:17 PM
hahah, sounds like a good idea mate :), also sounds like a lot of work but im sure u can handle it, cant wait to see your concepts :cool:

varma
06-16-2009, 01:55 PM
It will be a league of many spies from european coutries

Heihei Pfeiffer;
I was looking all over the Image section for your entry, and then I find you here, surrounded by so many agents/spies! Gee, this is going to be a major Video, and I'm so exited to follow you all the way!

Let the craziness begin!
Bon chance!
:wavey:

Zapan
06-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Hey Gillou !

Great and funny concept , laughing already !

Tu crois qu'on va le finir celui la ?!? lol

My best wishes for the challenge buddy !

cheers ,

-Zapan

thebest
06-16-2009, 07:41 PM
hehehe can`t stop laughing...... as always your Idea Rocks :beer: keep going,waiting for updates :wip:

MartinNielsen
06-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Good luck with this one :)

gpepper
06-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Hey Pfeiffer! Didn't know you frequented CGsociety and looking at your status it seems like your a bit of a legend around here! I think you've got a killer idea there man and in video! Really looking forward to seeing these 'cartoon' spies. Best of luck!

Hey Matt !
Yeah, you know me through CGcoach but I am a "huge" fan of CGsociety ! I did some of their crazy contests until 2003 !

hahah, sounds like a good idea mate , also sounds like a lot of work but im sure u can handle it, cant wait to see your concepts

Yeah Jorge, you are right ! Maybe doing just the image contest would be enough ! But I think it will be a basic video, nothing very amazing because I am not an animator !

Heihei Pfeiffer;
I was looking all over the Image section for your entry, and then I find you here, surrounded by so many agents/spies! Gee, this is going to be a major Video, and I'm so exited to follow you all the way!

Let the craziness begin!
Bon chance!

Hey Mathias ! Yeah I was a bit indecisive... Video, image... A cool video, nothing very difficult... It could be great... To see these european spies living !
As you can imagine, they will be crazy and cartoony !
Thanks mate !

Hey Gillou !

Great and funny concept , laughing already !

Tu crois qu'on va le finir celui la ?!? lol

My best wishes for the challenge buddy !

cheers ,

-Zapan

Hey Steph !

Don't know if I will finish this one, I can return you the question ! ;)
But the subject and the style I can give to my characters is more my stuff than the last contest...
Thanks for your words buddy !

hehehe can`t stop laughing...... as always your Idea Rocks keep going,waiting for updates

Hey Antone ! thanks guy ! maybe a sketch before the end of the week !

Good luck with this one :)

Thanks Martin ! I wish you the best too !

monsitj
06-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi! can't wait for your update , want to see them alive !
good luck !

Gunilla
06-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Excellent idea, Gilles! This will be fun to see - and feel free to use me as a model for the ridiculous swedish agent :D

I will cheer you on!

gpepper
06-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks Monsit !

Excellent idea, Gilles! This will be fun to see - and feel free to use me as a model for the ridiculous swedish agent

Ahah ! Good idea ! Maybe it will be fun to use some of them to create my European agents !

nwiz25
06-18-2009, 05:15 PM
wishing you all the luck bro! :love: :thumbsup:
waiting to see what you whip up! :scream:

polygonwarrior
06-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Hi good to see u too in this competetion .Best of luck. will visit again for updates :)

commander_cool
06-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Funny idea! And they could all be looking for a MIA Netherlands' spy... I would call that "Finding Netherlands"! Hehehe

Bonne chance!

fellah
06-22-2009, 11:50 AM
hey Gilles, remove that swede from the list or rename your league to FLRS. then you can start thinking about putting your ideas on paper! ;)

good luck!

gpepper
06-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks Rishi, Neville, alexandre !

hey Gilles, remove that swede from the list or rename your league to FLRS. then you can start thinking about putting your ideas on paper! ;)

good luck!

Are you kidding !? Sweden is in the "europe" since 1995 ! I don't want to remove my hilarious swedish spy from my list ! I have to many friends from Cgsociety who can be him/her !
FLRS ?

fellah
06-22-2009, 03:18 PM
i meant you should remove the swede as we ain't ridiculous here and instead change all to F=french. it was just a silly attempt at sarcasm.

medunecer
06-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Hay buddy! Great idea. I really can't wait to see all the members! Of course, the Italian will be my fav! Good luck my friend!

gpepper
06-23-2009, 09:19 AM
i meant you should remove the swede as we ain't ridiculous here and instead change all to F=french. it was just a silly attempt at sarcasm.

mouahah, understood !
I meant, my spies are ridiculous, not the europeans... :rolleyes:

Hay buddy! Great idea. I really can't wait to see all the members! Of course, the Italian will be my fav! Good luck my friend!

Thanks Marco ! ;)

Elendil_le_Grand
06-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Good luck Gilles ;)
I hope you'll finish this time :wip:

gpepper
06-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Good luck Gilles ;)
I hope you'll finish this time :wip:

Merci Nico !
Boarf, je ne sais pas si je vais finir, je pense que de rentrer dans la catégorie image ça serait plus raisonnable...

Elendil_le_Grand
06-23-2009, 12:35 PM
C vrai que tout seul la vidéo c chaud quand même ;)
Mais bon je suis sur que tu vas t'en sortir :)

Zapan
06-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Some people are droolin' eager to see the sketch but somehow fall asleep the nose firmly planted on the z key ...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

gpepper
06-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Some people are droolin' eager to see the sketch but somehow fall asleep the nose firmly planted on the z key ...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Ahah, I know, sorry...
I am working to finish a game, again. So for the moment, no sketch but maybe this weekend. I also have to finish a Kangaroo for the CGcoach contest...
Here it is:

http://www.cgcoach.com/beta/images/fbfiles/images/max_render.jpg

http://gpepper.free.fr/rabbit.jpg

handlebar
06-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Lol, great concept Gilles. looking forward to your character designs.

AIR
07-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Dude, where are those sketches!
I begin to feel scratchy out of impatience.
Bring those sketches on!

gpepper
07-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks Steve !

Sorry Damir... I still haven't done anything... Still thinking of what they will look...
You are right, I am slow...

varma
07-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Wow Gilles; is that angaroo your work? It's impressive and adorable!
Still no sketch?
:bounce:

gpepper
07-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Yes it is !
It is still a work in Progress...
I am sculpting it for a contest on CGcoach...

No, sorry, no sketch already... I am still thinking of the style of them, probably cartoon style like the Incredibles...

varma
07-07-2009, 02:29 AM
Yes, it would be outstanding with "the incredibles" style, I'm sure you can handle it with grace!
Bon chance!
:thumbsup:
And congratz again with the Cangooru model, incredible work!
:eek:

thebest
07-15-2009, 12:25 PM
we want updates :bounce: we want updates :bounce: we want updates :bounce:

u have less than 24 hours to show something or else .....(hehehe:beer:)

gpepper
07-15-2009, 12:52 PM
we want updates :bounce: we want updates :bounce: we want updates :bounce:

u have less than 24 hours to show something or else .....(hehehe:beer:)

Sorry Antone, sorry guys, for the moment I can't, I have lots of work !

thebest
07-15-2009, 02:14 PM
hmm :shrug: ok I understand work comes first ..........just hope that atleast you are having fun :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
07-15-2009, 02:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.