View Full Version : Secret Agent Entry: David O. True
06-12-2009, 03:30 PM
David O. True is entered in the "Secret Agent" update: View Challenge Page (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/secret_agent/view_entries.php?challenger=17692)
Latest Update: Concept / pre-visualization: Pirate Plan Snatch
06-12-2009, 03:31 PM
In... I need help keeping on target so guys and gals out there keep prodding me. I have a house to move into in the next couple of weeks, but I still would like to finish this one...
Currently Watching Incredibles (super hero Secret Agents)
I have a ton of reference materials will have to sort through them all for ideas and narrow some thoughts down.
Ideas and inspirations are currently being accepted for thought.
Without even knowing it, I just pushed to 400 posts... I need to do some good concept sketches and understand my secret agent and his/her world and/or Villian
06-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Every super secret agent needs a villian and every villian needs a secret valcano island hideout. I will explore some ideas more later. =)
06-15-2009, 09:22 PM
These are all very quick roughs just trying to get some intial thoughts down. Seeing where I can jump off from these for the most part.
1. Guards talking in hallway while SA(Secret Agent) steals ??
2. SA has put two guards to sleep and is using (magical?) means to open the large safe/vault
3. Before I kill you Mr. Bond, Villian monolouges, while SA is suspended above a pool of SA eating sharks/creatures, henchperson lowers SA down. May need more things to kill SA in the scene to make it slightly humorous while SA is escaping.
4. SA (from the school of McGyver) breaks into the computer system with some Duct Tape, Chewing Gum, etc...
5. SA escapes from Tall Building using fabric of some sort.
6. SA Chase scene car and Skateboard.
7. SA breaks into locked vault not seeing Big Bad Henchman behind him/her
8. SA Gets Ready to escape from Heanchpeople off the roof of a tall building
I will update with some more concepts but this is a good place for thoughts to start.
06-16-2009, 08:44 PM
The idea here is that the pirate SA has capture the treasure map / item and is making away. I am using fantasy sky ships steampunk pirates. Can't help it ;)
06-29-2009, 02:15 PM
More! Draw faster!
My first reaction is that the top part of the framing is nice, but then the bottom starts to mess with my head. Even in a rough form, the angle of the ships rail seems like they're in a hurricane.
Sooo.... you must draw more!
06-29-2009, 02:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.