PDA

View Full Version : LipSync WIP

Googster
06-07-2009, 12:24 AM
This is just a rough of a lipsync that i am working on any ideas to spice it up would be appreciated thanks ;)

LIPSYNC Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNo1y27c94U&feature=channel_page)

ChrisSosa
06-07-2009, 05:20 AM
Your poses aren't clear enough for your shots. Try to focus on a few poses or golden poses in your peace and stick with it. Stick with your best ideas and go from there.

You might find it easier go back to your blocking and focus on getting those down before splining out your shot. Also watch out for your IK hands they really lose your sense of weight.

There's some shots where the elbow slides a lot and there no weight on your character. Try video taping yourself acting out this shot. You'll see if your leaving your body weight on your elbow then your elbow wont move anywhere.

Also, when doing your playblast turn on your frame counter. This helps a lot with critiques.

Good Luck

Sosa Out!

Googster
06-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks pal Ill work on refining my poses but I did make a vid capture of myself but ill prob make another one and refine the body posture thanks again ;)

CGTalk Moderation
06-07-2009, 05:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.