PDA

View Full Version : architectural_rendering_insititutional_building

dixit13
07-22-2003, 08:45 AM
architectural rendering of institutional building, 3dmodeling done in FormZ, Textureing & rendering in 3dsmax. used hdri dome light for G.I

good day

amit dixit
http://thedesignfirm.4t.com/

dixit13
07-22-2003, 08:49 AM
sOrrey forget to attach the file ......:(

:hmm:

DeathGoth
08-04-2003, 06:12 PM
ok 2 things.. 1 why hasnt anyone crited this?????

2.. I would like to see a more closer views.... the scene you have now its kinda hard to crit anything... its to far away.... anyway if you add closer shots i will crit it for ya... thanx...

Riptyde
08-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Ok, the thing I noticed right away is that the contrast is way too high. The building is washed out, and the bushes in the foreground are too black.

The texture of the pavement is a little large I think also

STRAT
08-05-2003, 10:00 AM
first off, drop the free RPC's and remove the hdr maps from the glass (at least untill your ready to use them).

then render a bigger closer image for us to see. by the loos of it at this early stage you image is highly let down by poor lighting.

if this is going to be the final composition i advise to use photo clips for the landscaping, bigger people (or much smaller kerbs), a more evenly contrasted texture library, and a good look at a few lighting tuts.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.