PDA

View Full Version : Blade from Puppetmaster WIP.

nessjp
07-22-2003, 05:31 AM
If any of you are familiar with the old Puppetmaster horror movies!

Here it is.
Still learning LW, but slowly getting there.
He will have a black trenchcoat, tank top, pants and shoes.
One hand is a knife and the other is a hook.

Please critique.

Thanks

nessjp
07-22-2003, 05:32 AM
another one.
Forgot to mention, he will also have long blonde hair, so I will be needing your guys help with sas lite and long hair soon.

Thanks.

Celshader
07-22-2003, 06:55 AM
OMG I love Blade!!! I can't wait to see the finished piece!!!

:love:

DreamcastDC
07-22-2003, 09:51 AM
that looks pretty nice, how long have you been doing 3d?

Pengy
07-22-2003, 10:16 AM
WOW..!!!!

Very good likeness. :thumbsup:
Can`t wait to see the fisished version.

Keep the good work up.

nessjp
07-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by DreamcastDC
that looks pretty nice, how long have you been doing 3d?

Been screwing around with LW for and on for about a year.
Have taken, well actually still taking, Larrys (Splinegods) course and have bought numerous videos, books and followed a lot of free tutorials. I use Larrys course more as a reference for looking things up, but I hope to complete it when I sop having ideas for things I want to make on my own right away.

All of my focus so far has been on modeling and then I hope to move to the next steps of texturing, animation, etc..

I have got flustered a few times during my learning phases, but it seems like it is now starting to come along. With a lot of patience and practice and this community, things just start to work and it is like wow, did I do that?

Coming from a CAD background this has been a completely new experience, but being able to visualize in 3D from CAD has helped.

Thanks for everybody replies and I hope to keep you all updated and that I can actually complete this project this time.

nessjp
07-28-2003, 06:13 AM
Blade updates.

Haven't been able to work on him much, but here are some updates anyway.

Still need to add hair, hands/weapons, trenchcoat, shoes and realism with wrinkles and non-symmetry and whatever you guys may be able to tell me.

Please critique and comment.

Thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.