PDA

View Full Version : Pinky Dinky Doo Production Focus.

PEN
06-03-2009, 06:56 PM
PEN Productions Inc has release a production focus on the technical tools used in creating season two of Pinky Dinky Doo.

http://www.paulneale.com/technical/pinkyDinkyDoo/pinkyDinkyDoo.htm

3DMadness
06-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Great job Paul! My kid loves it, but I couldn't imagine it being made in 3D.

Now I will have to watch the next season with him. :D

Michael-McCarthy
06-03-2009, 07:25 PM
This is really cool Paul. Very interesting approach.

Thanks
Michael McCarthy

PEN
06-03-2009, 07:45 PM
We were able to get a better result in Max then we were in flash, once the pipeline was built it was also much faster to animate as well.

Titus
06-06-2009, 08:14 AM
As far as Mr. Guinea Pig is in the show it doesn't matter if you used Flash or Max :D.

hotknife
06-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Flash really isn't designed for broadcast work either and won't do interlaced rendering etc.
Is the poses modifier Open-source or available in any way - looks great. Looks similar to the set up on the character rigs you released Walter and Oliver..

PEN
06-11-2009, 07:23 PM
None of it is open source and probably never will be. It is based off the RAIC system in Walter and Oliver which needs a license update if you have noticed the UI will not open any more.

Most of the systems that I put together are based on the same ideas of having intelligent control systems that have a self awareness to them.

CGTalk Moderation
06-11-2009, 07:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.