PDA

View Full Version : Student Game "Folie Contagieuse" (WIP)

coolpack
06-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi,

The last video of our student project was posted here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxVzCfbGwY

I have just a question: What do you think about that ?

Thx for your answer

Kanga
06-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Looks pretty good.
I would post this in the game wips section too.

The animation is ok, still a bit stiff. You have stuff like curled toe ends that stay that way in a walk cycle. No weight transferal when standing on one foot. That sort of stuff. I would get rid of the ink and toon shading on the figures, it is way too different from the non tooned interior and makes the model look like it doesn't belong. Your high colour emission on the character in virtools ensures that we see no effect as it moves in the dramatically lit hallway.

Keep it up.
Cheers

coolpack
06-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Looks pretty good.
I would post this in the game wips section too.

The animation is ok, still a bit stiff. You have stuff like curled toe ends that stay that way in a walk cycle. No weight transferal when standing on one foot. That sort of stuff. I would get rid of the ink and toon shading on the figures, it is way too different from the non tooned interior and makes the model look like it doesn't belong. Your high colour emission on the character in virtools ensures that we see no effect as it moves in the dramatically lit hallway.

Keep it up.
Cheers

Thanks for your comments
We will try to accommodate :)

Kanga
06-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks for your comments
We will try to accommodate :)
Ha!
Consider the observations obligation free.

Cheers

CGTalk Moderation
06-04-2009, 02:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.