PDA

View Full Version : Schools for Cinema 4D......

chachi007
06-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Hello everyone!

I am currently a designer for trade show booths using Cinema 4D in the United States. I use this program (with others) in my professional as well as my personal work. But I would like more training. Specifically, towards a degree or certificate. Something to further my career WITHOUT switching programs.

If anyone knows of a school in the United States, please let me know! I have been searching like crazy and have come across nothing. I live in the Northeast section of Ohio. Within daily driving distance of Cleveland, Akron and Canton.
Online courses would be alright also.

Thanks!

Charlie

bradfordmoore80
06-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I see that you're hoping to work towards a degree or certificate with Cinema 4D. However, it may be worth exploring FXPHD. FXPHD doesn't offer degrees or certificates in the traditional sense, but I do highly recommend them. They offer courses in C4D as well as many other programs (Maya, After FX, Flame, Shake, etc) and production methods. I'm having a fantastic experience with them and the courses are ridiculously affordable and well constructed.

CGTalk Moderation
06-01-2009, 08:41 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.