PDA

View Full Version : hotspot change colors

pblacklock
07-20-2003, 08:43 PM
is there a quicker way to change the hotspot color rather than dragging point in the color spectrum, sometimes i get orange which i want;
then sometimes i have to fiddle around like crazy just to get the same thing again most of the time it looks sort of the same hing but not quite.

anyone got any ideas?

thanks,

Paul

Jayk2k
07-21-2003, 04:31 AM
Once you get something you're happy with, drag the hotspot tool to your bins. This will then prompt you for a file name, and save it to disk.

Next time, just add the tool from your preset.

pblacklock
07-21-2003, 04:54 AM
thanks jason,

i had read it in the manual but forgot about it, it's like a preset like lightwave. cool idea.

Today i had a hard time picking the points(key frame set) for the hotspots animations in the spline workflow for some reason, is there a way to lock or freeze surrounding points or do we have to zoom in real close to two adjoining points to pick the wanted one without disturbing or adding points in the other timelines.

I kept picking up points at the line at zero where my set key frame was intersecting. drove me nuts.

thanks jason,

Jayk2k
07-21-2003, 05:52 PM
In the spline editor, use the "one" function to show just one spline. Or togle all the other splines to "visible" by setting the check boxes to grey. ( i think in 4.02a you can now do this via clicking once on the "all" or "none" button)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.