PDA

View Full Version : Texturing and lighting for Animation Mentor short film - anyone?

Limmy
05-25-2009, 02:00 AM
Hi everyone

Iím finishing up my Animation Mentor short film. Iíve done about 85% of the animation and Iíve got basic models for the props and set.

Iím looking for somebody to help me do texturing and lighting. If youíre interested please let me know. Iím really only interested in the animation so if you want to take care of texturing and lighting youíll obviously receive full credits for that on the film.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

Limmy

Dreamer
06-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Sounds intresting Limmy. Im having some down time att work right now, we are starting to get low on jobbs under summer here when everyone has vacation.

My question is how big is the project? Number off shots and how big every shot is. Is it the same scene during the whole short or many different and so on? What style is the short, cartoon?

Im mostly doing comercial projects visualising products and so on. Are very intressted to do more work like this to get more variety into my work instead of mobile phone after mobile phone.

My Reel http://www.persundin.org/Video/PerSundinShowReel2008_640x480.mov
MSN p_s28@hotmail.com
Mail prr@persundin.org

CoryPerrault
06-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Are you still looking for someone to work on texturing for your project or no?

alihusen
11-27-2009, 05:33 AM
Hi i am Alihusen Kapadia From India i am specializing in lighting and texturing i really like ur animation my portfolio is uploaded on cgsociety u can check it out

otto83
04-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Hi everyone

Iím finishing up my Animation Mentor short film. Iíve done about 85% of the animation and Iíve got basic models for the props and set.

Iím looking for somebody to help me do texturing and lighting. If youíre interested please let me know. Iím really only interested in the animation so if you want to take care of texturing and lighting youíll obviously receive full credits for that on the film.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

Limmy

Hello, I do not speak English well (I'm Italian) sorry for any errors,
I saw your reel, and is very very nice, I want to help what Ivana Sacchi, lights and textures.
I am a lighter, I work with 3d Max and Maya, mental ray and vray.
If you still need it let me know.
You can see some of my work is from the gallery, both on my site www.ottavianobrando.com (http://www.ottavianobrando.com) :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
04-16-2010, 08:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.