PDA

View Full Version : FXWars! Lighthouse & the Wave!:Chetan Upadhyaya, Freeform,The Doomed LightHouse

gameSedit
05-23-2009, 12:00 PM
ah i hope i am not too late for the challenge.. i hope 20 days is more than enough. think i will be using RF nd MAYA.. soon will be posting a WIP.. all the best to me :p

gameSedit
05-25-2009, 05:57 PM
i just wanted to get the hang of realflow as its been a long time since i used it and also checking out all the options i have to create the fx..so just did a quick test for wave.. doesnt have any timing or anything, just wanted to see the particle interaction with the objects.i am almost done with the set and the camera animation. i guesss i will be bringing it to RF and start testing with the sets now..by the way all the best to everyone..forgot to tell dat in my last post:wavey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT85kL9T4s8

gameSedit
06-08-2009, 03:56 PM
well think i am literally out of the competition as i am stuck with some important and deadline for the competition is almost near.but i think i wil finish it off when i am done wid my work, so good luck fr all of u who r still in the competition..

CGTalk Moderation
06-08-2009, 03:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.