PDA

View Full Version : mouse commercial

mav3rick
07-19-2003, 12:06 PM
ok here is peak of one scene i did complete with lw ofcourse:)
errrrr
that is about all i have to say..... for details .... it is lw:) and sasq and thats it
hear ya

http://www.lightwavers.com/mavtest/mouse.avi

..............u will need divx5 to play

Kvaalen
07-19-2003, 12:18 PM
Wow! Very well done!

No crits here, keep it up :thumbsup:

dzogchen
07-19-2003, 12:21 PM
It's very well done indeed but could you add some motion to the tail? It look so dead.

mav3rick
07-19-2003, 12:27 PM
tail HAD anim... but client wanted it to stay fixed... i could not push the client wish away so tail was back to fixed version....
that is why i hatte clients... they are usually idiots traped in theyr own galaxy

robinson
07-19-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by mav3rick
that is why i hatte clients... they are usually idiots traped in theyr own galaxy
Iím your client, :shame:
no just kidding I know exactly what you mean !!!

That looks very sweet, nice project, you should post it in the finished section too, so you get on the front page.
The mouse should :bowdown: at the end !!!

roguenroll
07-19-2003, 01:26 PM
everythiong looks great, one thing I see is that he looks a little luminous, kinda sticks out. drop him back a few notches, it'll look great.

rogue

LFGabel
07-19-2003, 08:01 PM
The undenyable aspect of a client is they tend to pay your bills... So sometimes you have to listen to them and do what they want... good or bad.

:)

Zarathustra
07-19-2003, 08:43 PM
What's worse is if the client is comprised of many people who have a say. Then the stupidity rises exponentially.

They just want to feel like they contributed. I usually do things like throw out an idea and if I can sorta get them, I say things like, "you know, I think you're right about that" or "I think this is more in line with your original concept".

Lot's of "you"s and "yours"s along with complimentary adjectives.

They're like dogs, you have to train them.

Well, now you have a mouse that you can do whatever you want with. Good work.

mav3rick
07-19-2003, 08:58 PM
you are right guys......... i overreacted i agree... hell they pressed me with deadlines i animated this little mouse in 1 day.... i also had familly loose and all that mixed up and ended up with flame and fire:)
heh:)
see ya

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.