PDA

View Full Version : Those Shadowskin/Chaos DVD folks

lafnjack
07-18-2003, 11:55 PM
Hey, does anyone know if those people are still active?

I sent an email to their website a few weeks ago with questions regarding the DVDs (ie: their physical location to see if I could drop by and pay for it and pick it up for immediate gratification), and got no response.

I'm really interested in buy them, but would like to know they're still checking their emails and whatnot.

Thanks,
lafnjack

PS: Ideally they'll see this message and answer me!
PPS: For those not familiar with what I'm talking about, they're animated (cel shaded) lightwave shorts, with some behind the scenes and how-to instructionals included. Seems VERY cool to me.

Mike RB
07-19-2003, 12:04 AM
It's one guy. Terrance Walker. I'm not sure how to get in contact with him.

Mike.

Shade01
07-19-2003, 12:07 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't drop by and pay for it though.

He's known for not answering his emails for weeks or months.

Infinity3d4life
07-19-2003, 01:00 AM
try www.studioartfx.com

might find more info there..

lafnjack
07-19-2003, 05:03 AM
Thanks, but I tried the "contact information" located on that site. No response.

I'm really bummed too. Those looked like great dvd's.

lafnjack

lafnjack
07-19-2003, 05:06 AM
I found a DIFFERENT contact address on a different page on that site. So I'll try the new email. Didn't notice it before. Many many thanks!

lafnjack

grafikdon
07-19-2003, 10:00 AM
I never had such a problem when I purchased both DVDs. Response was promt though I never got any reply for the other personal e-mail. The studio is somewhere in Cali. I just have to look up the address.

peanuckle
07-19-2003, 04:49 PM
I think hes right in the middle of making a new movie so hes probally really busy (hence the no replies)

pea~

twidup
07-20-2003, 04:27 AM
Terrence is always busy with something. Right now he is working on

"World of Hartz" which will be a manga comic first, and then an anime.

If you go thru the regular channels for ordering a DVD you should be able to get it still.

Last time I asked about them, he had a bunch left.

lafnjack
07-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Got ahold of him at another email address also on the site. Thanks.

Yeah, I was hoping since he's (I THINK) close to LA, that I could just drive by and pay cash, and then have the immediate satisfaction of popping it into the DVD player last weekend.

But ya gotta go through the normal channels as the company that handles it is located in Vegas. Okay. No biggie. Can't wait though!

lafnjack

PS: Thanks guys again!

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.