PDA

View Full Version : concerning the rigging videos...announcement

froggyplat
07-18-2003, 10:06 PM
i'm pleased to announce that my Character Rigging in LightWave3D tutorials are now being hosted by www.3d-palace.com. i'd like to express my thanks to olblue and the 3d-palace crew for making this happen, and i hope it will make the videos more easily available to all. if you haven't been to 3d-palace yet, you will be surprised to find many tutorials already available on a wide range of applications.

for anyone who has already downloaded the series, please take a moment to give thanks to fellow cgtalker, hellbring, who has hosted them for several months and put in a lot of hours on its behalf. thanks hellbring!

p.s. i may even update my website so you can actually browse it:)

Triple G
07-18-2003, 11:09 PM
That's great news, Froggy. I downloaded a bunch of them a while ago, but didn't realize that there were more that you've added since. Thank you so much for these vids...they truly are an excellent resource. You could've easily sold them for profit.

One question though...any chance we'll ever see them in a format that's compatible with Quicktime? QT's scrubbing ability is soooo much better than Windows Media. :hmm:

Kvaalen
07-18-2003, 11:23 PM
This is great news indeed!

I have them all downloaded and backedup. ;)

Thanks to everyone: Froggyplat, Hellbring, 3d-palace and anyone else who had anything to do with making these tutorials available for us! :thumbsup:

Fuzatron
07-19-2003, 12:00 AM
I really appreciate these :love:
Top notch stuff!

I downloaded them from Hellbring's space...
Extremely cool of him to host them like he did :cool:

froggyplat
07-19-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Triple G
One question though...any chance we'll ever see them in a format that's compatible with Quicktime? QT's scrubbing ability is soooo much better than Windows Media. :hmm:

unlikey, as the original videos have been deleted. however, any future videos i do will probably be compressed in quicktime.

olblue
07-19-2003, 03:24 AM
I'll have a talk with the video dude here and see if there is anything that can be done to convert to Quicktime. I suspect that now that they are WMV its not going to be possible whilst keeping quality but I will see what he says.

Cris
3d-palace

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.