PDA

View Full Version : circling logo

pblacklock
07-18-2003, 07:21 PM
hi all,

i'm trying to create a spinning slogan around a circle object but after looking at the manuals not sure how to create it.

what i did so far is to created my slogan in corel then attached my slogan to a circle then brought it in modeler to extrude then back into fusion to spin it around, works but was just wondering if there was an easier way in fusion.

thanks,

Jayk2k
07-18-2003, 10:27 PM
It could be done in the text+ tool, but it will be only a 2d solution. Some form of extrusion can be somewhat cheated with creative use of shading elements, but it's still 2d.

pblacklock
07-18-2003, 11:42 PM
thanks jason,

found the text to circle path and it works for quick demo purposes. once approved lightwave will have the final rendering for the product.

i am starting to like fusion a lot, at first it was so quirky but now i am pre planning all my shots on it and finding new use everyday with it. glow,blur, grid, and others deform tools are awesome. just can't wait to learn all the rest.

if anyone wants this flow, i'll post it.

later,

Paul

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.