PDA

View Full Version : Non Profit: The Little People [Needs 2D People]

ChrisArt
07-18-2003, 06:29 PM
The Little People is a modification group whos first engine will be Half Life 2. I am aware of the extreme proffesionality but I am not looking for people who need the money. This is a totaly freetime gig where you decide how long you are gonna work a week.

Currently needs are Texture Artists and Concept Drawers [able to make characters and map layouts]

As I said this is currently a non profit group and if you wonder what we are all about you can read up on our site. I got some major plans for The Little People if it gets known out there but those plans I will hold to myself for the time being.

So I am in need of extremely talented artists who arent looking for the cash right now cous I cant afford it. This is for getting noticed and getting some fans.

Sincerily

Christoffer Rødvik
www.thelittlepeople.net
Project Leader - TLP

SheepFactory
07-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Is it too hard to read the rules before posting , do you see any other work for free jobs under studios hiring?

ChrisArt
07-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Ah sorry about that then, I should have put [if this is in the wrong section please move the topic] cous I didnt see any forum stating where I could put this

dooom
07-22-2003, 09:15 PM
pwned
reflect and listen to winger:buttrock:

ChrisArt
07-22-2003, 09:21 PM
lol

Frank Dodd
08-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Yep easy to make a mistake Chris, I wouldn't worry about it. However your website link doesn't seam to work that does need attention especially as there is little detail here.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.