PDA

View Full Version : Proton/NewTek Bashing

Leonard
07-18-2003, 04:29 PM
In case you are looking for the thread entitled "How do you rate Proton's marketing technique?", I have removed it from public access.

CGTalk is a professional forum for Computer Graphics. Please use it constructively rather than causing personal grief to others.

For the record, I personally invited William "Proton" Vaughan to moderate the LightWave forums because he truly believes in community building and fostering a sharing spirit among people who love this craft. I have faith in his ability to moderate this forum - which involves deleting unecessary posts (possibly yours) and posting topics that may be of interest to the LightWave 3D community (which may involve marketing a new product).

If you have a problem with William Vaughan's conduct on CGTalk, kindly contact Tito "Lildragon" Belgrave or myself in a professional manner, and we will endeavour to rectify the situation.

CGTalk is not about free speech - as was clearly stated on the policy that all of you members agreed to on signing up (available here (http://www.cgtalk.com/policy.php)). If you disagree with this usage policy, refrain from using CGTalk immediately.

CGTalk is meant for constructive and professional purposes. Please respect this, and make good use of it.

Thank you,

Leonard Teo
Head of CGNetworks Division
Ballistic Media