PDA

View Full Version : Industrial Designing

Illuxion08
05-13-2009, 07:14 PM
Hi,,,I have a question related to industrial designing,,,,could anyone plz tell me which is the best software [3d max or maya] for industrial designing,,,,actually I have to model things like cars, cellphones, watches, jewelery and gadgets,,,I have vray with 3d max and mental ray with maya,,,so which software will be a good choice to go with,,,my concern is I have to get good results and have to cover around 25 models in 1 and a half month with proper modeling lighting texturing rendering and with ofcourse hdri and environmental effects to look like an original piece,,,have really good expertise in max and vray but learning maya and mental ray these days so its not that good as compare to max and vray but i have to loook to future,,,which is better as i really like the capabilities of maya,,,which is better for industrial designing in short,,,,,,regards,Ahmed

CGTalk Moderation
05-13-2009, 07:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.