PDA

View Full Version : New here! Critt My Movie Trailer please!

MDB101
01-14-2002, 12:10 PM
Hello guys! Im new to the forums! and I would like to introduce you to my short Movie trailer :) Critt it if you wish! I just thought I would like to share it with you, My name is Eugene Mishibinijima and I have been modeling for like 7 years now. This is the first time that I actually put somethin together and it gives me a motive to do more :) anyways see u guys again until my next post...

Project: Coming Home From a Long Journey

Chapter 1 of 3

Ivestigations:

The Reptoid aliens traveled the stars for millions of years leaving home our earth, There mission was to explore new life in our galaxy and They found one place, a distant star far from earth It would take them millions of years to travel there, and so they did. When the Reptoid aliens
came home it was a differnt story, Now that everything has
changed on earth the Reptoid alien race was feared that we killed them off because they never saw humans before, and so making us the hostile aliens to them.

(17.6 megs)

http://www.peads.com/MovieTrailer3.zip

Calle
01-14-2002, 06:51 PM
i had some problems with the plot without reading your introduction. :)

Mahlon
01-14-2002, 08:08 PM
Very cool mood. I like it. And the music. Sounds like Rachmaninoff's Vespers. But maybe sampled? If so, which samples are you using? Symphony of Voices?

Anyway, sorry about he music stuff; I'm a composer, too. The animation look intriguing.

Mahlon

MDB101
01-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Mahlon, I used the music of off Loreena Mkennt and edited with cool edit 2000... but In the movie im working on for the fun ot it... Im gunna use one of my buddies lesley M. Blair's music, he has his own recording studio. So i kinda struck luck there :) As for the movie it is still work in progress and it it prolly be like 1hr long. but a break down of 3 clips adding to one hour.. wont be done prolly like June or augest. I'll post updates and possibly make another movie trailer :)

take care.

epatnor
01-16-2002, 05:29 AM
Hey Eugene!

I relly dig your little movie over here! Very nice, awesome cinematic style and feel! A subtle 2001 (the movie) feeling over it...

Youre not too bad man!

PetePap
01-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Pretty good work.. although I feel the same as Calle, you can't really tell the story by just watching the movie.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.