PDA

View Full Version : Strike does it again

Steve Warner
07-17-2003, 04:28 AM
Strike, well, strikes again:

http://www.cgchannel.com/forum/viewthread?thread=1836

Where the heck did he learn to texture like that!?!

Psyhke
07-17-2003, 04:45 AM
Kudos to Strike.

That thread also illustrates how anatomically PC pix can actually be more disturbing than anatomically correct ones. :D

leigh
07-17-2003, 04:45 AM
Leigh comes out of her self imposed exile from the LW forum to comment...

Strike is some kind of LW god.

That's all there is to it. This guy should be put on a pedestal somewhere and bowed down to.

Retreats back into the shadows...

Triple G
07-17-2003, 04:52 AM
Did anybody else notice a red blur go whizzing through here? OH, wait....it was Leigh! :p :wavey:

Seriously though, I have to agree...Strike's modeling/texturing skills are definitely way up there.

gmask
07-17-2003, 05:04 AM
This guy is so good he apparently gets two threads ..:rolleyes:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=716377#post716377

allaboutkeys
07-17-2003, 10:39 AM
Welcome back, Leigh! Hope to see you more often again around here.

Maybe this is a little OT but when I was in the decision phase what 3d package to buy I was lurking several software forums on the net. One of the strongest reasons I went for LW was the helpful and talented community I found here. I wish you and Policarpo would return. I'm sure there are still a lot of people that highly appreciate your contributions to the community!

Stefan

Zarathustra
07-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Notice the comment over there? "is it Maya or Max"?

Bastard. Hey, there's something else out there called Lightwave and there's some kick ass users like Strike. :buttrock:

Remi
07-17-2003, 03:56 PM
I don't care if people don't recognize that it was done in Lightwave....it just shows the lack of open mindedness....and it doesn't suprise me that a price tag makes people think certain progs are better. But beyond that. Strike knows what he's doing....he's always improving and i'm always impressed.:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.