PDA

View Full Version : FXWars! Lighthouse & the Wave!: Mark Stasiuk, Freeform

mstasiuk
05-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey this looks like fun! Never done one of these challenges before. Hopefully we all have time to finish it off. Good luck to the crews!

sparrowhead
05-06-2009, 06:33 PM
You've gotta be kidding me!!!

I enter my first fxwars and the co-founder of one best cg fluid shops in the world joins!! :argh:

Good luck man!

Chris

Reepoman
05-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey this looks like fun! Never done one of these challenges before. Hopefully we all have time to finish it off. Good luck to the crews!

I think we have a winner already, all we need now is for ILM and dreamworks to jump in and we've got a really hot FX wars!

heh heh :beer:

mstasiuk
05-13-2009, 06:52 PM
I think we have a winner already, all we need now is for ILM and dreamworks to jump in and we've got a really hot FX wars!

heh heh :beer:

Thanks guys for the generous replies, but we'll see if I even get this thing done amongst the other stuff we're working on (!!!). Still, it's a sim I've been wanting to do for quite a while.

It'd be great to get the password from Roberto sometime for the lighthouse model.....

hjmendoza
05-14-2009, 07:59 PM
wow, this challenge is more and more interesting!
Good luck dude!

zbaby
05-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Just watched their demo reel and definitely subscribing to this thread :)

vbk!!!
05-18-2009, 10:09 PM
no way !!!

i hesitated to enter but now ... i definitely will !

I hope you will have the time to finish Mark (just as i will by the way)

Good luck and good sim !

CGTalk Moderation
05-18-2009, 10:09 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.