PDA

View Full Version : motion mixer bug?

Delucubus
07-16-2003, 12:36 AM
It just started happening today; When I open up a scene file it will load all my objects fine then it will try and load Motion Mixer data even though I didn't even use motion mixer in that scene. When it goes to load the motion mixer data Lightwave crashes, just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and found a fix.

Triple G
07-16-2003, 12:43 AM
Try opening the scene file in notepad and deleting any sections that refer to Motion Mixer. I have to do this sometimes before sending a scene file to screamernet. Not sure why, but try it...it might work for you. :shrug:

Delucubus
07-16-2003, 12:55 AM
hey, thanks. I'll check it out, a little annoying though, oh well.

Triple G
07-16-2003, 04:25 AM
It should just be a few lines toward the beginning of the file...it's actually not too bad. Annoying that you have to do it at all, but the fact that it's simple to do makes it bearable.

Delucubus
07-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Ya, I definately love that lightwave's files are just simple text files. I went in and found the motion mixer plugin reference, kinda weird how it got there, but I got rid of it and it works fine now. Thanks again.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.