PDA

View Full Version : Another Badass Hottie

Vinsoviet
05-08-2002, 08:02 AM
Finished this in 3 hours. Pen and ink freehand for the lines, photoshop for color. I know there is something wrong with her right breast, not sure what though. No reference.... I need one for that boob. Fire at will.

Vinsoviet
05-08-2002, 08:05 AM
Same character, earlier pose.

parallax
05-08-2002, 10:46 AM
like the overall look,:thumbsup: but the pose of the 1st one is rather strange ( at least the arm with the gun).
Try to sit like that yourself, its really unnatural IMO.
I've tried it, and its quite hard, (especially in the morning...)
and i'm known for being quite flexible ;)

Vinsoviet
05-08-2002, 05:52 PM
Its true, that pose is kinda wierd. But, it was originally done as an action sequence, she's just finished a leap and has landed rather hard. Her arm is up and out like that in a batman/spidey "leaping" pose. But maybe its a bit much. Thanks for the insight.:thumbsup:

diazgl
05-08-2002, 07:41 PM
I agree, the posture seems very unnatural (actually, I also tried it, she should be bent towards). About the boob, i think it shouldn't be so smooth towards the armpit, and the "fold" between the other boob, shouldn't be as big. On the otherhand, i COULD be wrong....:)

Vinsoviet
05-08-2002, 08:30 PM
Well, I played around with her boob a bit.:drool: And its a litle better. I can only get to the jpeg I loaded here on the site to mess with since my .psd is at home. This will have to do untill i get home tonight.

errorinprogress
05-09-2002, 02:49 AM
it would be sweet ( but probby at this stage not possible) if you make a tear in her shirt and exposed some of her bra and boobs :) the boob that has problems is too far to the left...move it over to the right a bit and make the top of it smaller...

Toeng.com
05-09-2002, 07:33 AM
I agree, the boob is not proportional ... a bit to the right and it'll be delicious :)
Anyway, are you 3D masters going to use this as a model to make a new Lara Croft 3D :airguitar

Vinsoviet
05-09-2002, 09:04 AM
Ohhhkeedokie..... made some changes. It takes work to do it digitally because I still have some layer masks in the psd. But it looks alot better I think. I will redraw this by hand soon, and get it right from the start, but I like how this one is comming along. You've all been a help so far, so thanks ya'll. I'm gonna tone down that arm gesture tomorrow...... for now, sleep.

Kirt
05-09-2002, 09:49 AM
Here's an observation based upon your comments ...

If she's landing from a jump then the dog tags should be in the air almost behind her head, her hair should be up and her boobs should be down (gravity effects the heavier objects first:) ).

Also her left shoulder seems dislocated (move that inward a bit) and her left knee seems busted (put a kneecap on it). Right forearm is too long (look at length of the left one).

Vinsoviet
05-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Cool, I'm going take all that into consideration tonight when I redraw her. Fresh eyes are always such a help. Thanks.

gaetano125
05-15-2002, 01:57 AM
Definite improvements since the beginning. The boobs look a lot more natural. Something for the next version, I like the falling pose idea (I kind of figured that's what she was doing) and I'd stick with it, but I'd have the left arm going down and to the right on a slant, with a little bit more of a bend to the elbow. That's just the way I'd draw it, though, go with what feels natural. By the way, add my name to the list of people who tried that pose... Heh heh heh. I over-stretched something in my shoulder. :D

GlasS-
05-15-2002, 07:23 PM
Man, she's got more muscles than me, change it or i'll have to start working out :)

Vinsoviet
05-15-2002, 08:54 PM
She's based on the last few girlfriends I've had. One is now at the Airforce Academy and one is a nationally ranked x-country runner. For some reason I've always liked girls that could almost kick my ass. Heheh. Right now I have a f*ckin' cold.... I hate being sick, I'll work on it more when I'm better.

Laters dudes.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.