PDA

View Full Version : Ughh - FroggyPlatt's vid's

aurora
07-15-2003, 03:25 PM
I went to download my last 2 character animation tuts and found FroggyPlatt's temp mirror down. Does anybody know anything?!?!? I managed to get all of them but parts 15 and 16. I love them and must have those 2 missing parts.

EvilE
07-15-2003, 03:33 PM
you just got a pm :)

EE

aurora
07-15-2003, 03:42 PM
Buhaahaahaa. I owe you!!!!

froggyplat
07-15-2003, 04:15 PM
thanks, evile, and sorry you had trouble aurora.

the mirror (thanks to hellbring) exists due to my site being over-run when i first posted the videos. i'll see if i can get them up in another place so folks can have an alternative d/l location.

aurora
07-15-2003, 04:47 PM
No need for apologies from you. The problem I have cheap @$$ service and keep losing my connection making it difficult to dl anything. Oh well in a couple more months I'll be able to go back to a decent high speed service and get my website and crap back up and running.
I just wanted to you FroggyPlatt how much I enjoy these tuts. They cover what most everybody else does but does go into a little more advanced techs at the end. Fab job absoulutely fab!!:applause:

Hellbring
07-15-2003, 05:17 PM
it shoudl still be up...ill look at my webserver when im back from work.

EvilE
07-15-2003, 05:51 PM
It seems to be down hellbring cant open it with iexplore and no icmp echo replies .

EE

Hellbring
07-16-2003, 04:18 AM
me and froggy have been in contact with each other and the problem will be fixed. I am as I write this moving the files to another web server. Try this for now and froggy will be posting another link with files as well. This new url will work untill the monthly bandwidth is eaten. (30gig) Video Link (http://brokeneasel.com/Froggyplat/)

it is now 11:30 EST July 15th upload should be doen at midnight for all files

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.