PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 7.5 edu for sale

nikita
07-15-2003, 11:47 AM
Selling a Lightwave 7.5 educational version for PC and Mac with a USB dongle. Complete with manuals.

Price is only EUR 200.- + shipping

To transfer the license, you have to send a copy of your student card for the current and upcoming year to Newtek.

Shipping from Switzerland.

Write me to dvdmaster@bluewin.ch

Thanks!

stompbox
07-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Could someone answer this for me out of curiosity?

- Could I buy this student version, then pay for the upgrade to full licence and transfer to me? (No longer being a student)

- How much is shipping Switzerland to Australia likely to cost me?

robinson
07-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by stompbox
- Could I buy this student version, then pay for the upgrade to full licence and transfer to me? (No longer being a student)

Yes !!!:thumbsup:

nikita
07-15-2003, 12:22 PM
Thanks for your interest, stompbox!

Shipping to Australia would be about EUR 50.- and would take about 7-8 workdays (according to the Swiss postal service).

Let me know if you have any more questions.

dvdmaster@bluewin.ch

nikita
07-15-2003, 12:27 PM
I just realized that I didn't read your original message well.

That would mean that I'd have to buy the upgrade to the full version and then sell you the full version, right?

That would be too much of a hassle for me, sorry. I'd like to sell it "as is" without having to wait too long. That's why I set the price this low.

Sorry again!

Kvaalen
07-15-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by nikita
Selling a Lightwave 7.5 educational version for PC and Mac with a USB dongle. Complete with manuals.

Price is only EUR 200.- + shipping

To transfer the license, you have to send a copy of your student card for the current and upcoming year to Newtek.

Shipping from Switzerland.

Write me to dvdmaster@bluewin.ch

Thanks!

It sounds like a good deal, but if someone buys it from NewTek he'll get a free upgrade to 8.0 (right?), And un upgrade for an educational version usually costs around 200$.

Did I miss something here? :shrug:

stompbox
07-16-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by nikita
I just realized that I didn't read your original message well.

That would mean that I'd have to buy the upgrade to the full version and then sell you the full version, right?

That would be too much of a hassle for me, sorry. I'd like to sell it "as is" without having to wait too long. That's why I set the price this low.

Sorry again!

Nikita you understood me correctly the first time you read my post.
I am trying to work out if it would be worth while buying the edu version from you, having you ship it to me, and then upgrading it myself (and transferring the licence to me).

I can't do anything for 2 weeks anyway, so in the mean time any advice anyone can give me would be appreciated, even if I miss the boat with Nakita there may be another opportunity in the future

Mike RB
07-16-2003, 04:34 AM
I thought the education lic's werent transferable. You might want to check on that.

Mike

nikita
07-16-2003, 11:05 AM
They are. It's confirmed by Newtek Europe.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.