PDA

View Full Version : Another concept art piece..... a bit more than your normal concept art but okay...

Sangotten
05-08-2002, 12:11 AM
Hello again....

Yes I've finished another concept for the upcoming game: Stigma!
I'm now alloud to talk more about it and show more stuff....:buttrock: Anyway this is a character called Zera and she is a witch that can't control her power, that's why she has that arm that work as a controller and also boost her powers.... She is one of the bad guys.

It is an coloured sketch so the line are bad!!! :hmm:

Tell me what you think of it!!!

Cockofthewok
05-08-2002, 01:00 AM
You bastard! that's all I can say. I love it. it's beautiful. IT'S FRIGGIN PERFECT!! bastard. I do have a little thing about it: she looks kinda androgenous. You may want to make her face a little more feminine. It is awesome, bastard.:thumbsup: :cry:

Cgkoko
05-08-2002, 09:19 AM
:applause: Love to see you improve so fast.This job thing made you better for sure!Keep it up.

PS:i would suggest to try giving a more dramatic pose so that the viewer could understand easier the quality of your caracter(evil,good and stuf like that...):wip: show us more!

aaronstg
05-08-2002, 12:44 PM
Wow, I like it. The colors are nice and subtle, and the pose is cool. The cyber-arm thing is interesting too, with the smokey stuff.
Looking good. :)

-aaron

Iguiniz.X.
05-08-2002, 02:53 PM
Great character. to bad you cut her tose (<-- tenen)
The only thing I can say is. HIPS???
But I like the rest. show us teh other characters.
Sinds waneer ga je een spel maken?:buttrock: :cool:

Chernobyl
05-08-2002, 05:20 PM
Well i'm new here, but here's what comes into my mind....

I've work on a game before, and for a bad guy...the girl don't look that mean..?? but overall the design's just perfect.

Aww...what am i talkin about...this is a great work..keep it up

Sangotten
05-10-2002, 06:33 PM
Thank you all very much for your response!!!:buttrock:

It is just a concept art piece so details are not the prime objective allthough some thing had to be clear... so for in stance her face doesn't need to look angry but she will be angry!!!
Thanks for showing me that her cheekbones are a bit manly... I think I'll have to change that.....damnit!!! The pose is not that of a big business since it just for the modellers to see how things fit and how the colours are or should be, a more detailed sketch is made for the details and the different views and poses.

I'll keep you guys updated with the new stuff okay???

Chernobyl
05-11-2002, 08:24 AM
Will you be posting the finished work ? Can't wait to see it...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.