PDA

View Full Version : No 'Tool - Texture' drop down in Mac 3.12 ZBrush?

Vollands
04-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Hello,

(My first post here!) I've been learning Zbrush recently, and now would like to experiment with exporting to Maya for rendering. (ZBrush + Maya noob)

Whilst I can open the OBJ fine in Maya, I have yet to successfully export any kind of colour or texture information.

The problem is this: I have polypainted my model in Zbrush, which I have converted to Polymesh 3d. I am following the tutorial for Polypainting in Scott Spencers Character Creation book. On page 151, fig 5.8 shows the Tool - Texture menu, which should be found on the right hand side of the UI. My problem is ... it isn't there! There is a 'Texture Map' drop down, but this does not contain the options I need. I wish bake my polypainting to UV space. I'm using the Mac version of 3.12, I would appreciate any help!

Vollands
04-26-2009, 12:57 PM
And the answer is, download and read the PDF of updates from the Pixologic website!

CGTalk Moderation
04-26-2009, 12:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.