07-13-2003, 12:09 AM
Do they have one for CIM?

:eek:

Mike RB
07-13-2003, 12:28 AM
Why would they have one on CIM?

Shade01
07-13-2003, 12:32 AM
I'm sure it was a joke. Is anybody taking bets on how long it will be before he gets banned on the Newtek forums? I see he's a regular over there now, still rubbing people the wrong way.

richpr
07-13-2003, 12:50 AM
Check out all the user profiles at Newtek here (http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/profiles/index.html)

Chewey
07-13-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Shade01
I'm sure it was a joke. Is anybody taking bets on how long it will be before he gets banned on the Newtek forums? I see he's a regular over there now, still rubbing people the wrong way.

He had been approached by Proton for an interview months ago. I'd like to see if he's ever created any work at all which I doubt that he has other than avatar art.

lwbob
07-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Shade01

So does Policarpo, check out any Luxology thread on newtek. :hmm:

They both deserve interviews so we see more than forum politics from each. I'm sure they are both more than the occasional post shows.

gruvsyco
07-13-2003, 05:06 AM
Thanks very much for that. Policarpo has simply amazing style in his characters. I try to check his site at least once a week and have been through his gallery more than once.

I interviewed at the Palo Alto branch of the company he works for(Frog Design) years ago. That was in the early 90's I think. I had never blown an interview that bad in my life. That comapny is responsible for some absolutely amazing looking products.

Nemoid
07-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Policarpo rocks!

I read his profile yesterday night, and I liked so much his philosophy at work and the approach he has with 3D and 2D art.

He said smth different from most of people out there in the field in interviews.seemed to me a deep and funny person.

Also, he really enjoys being part of a community like he has demonstrated a lot of times here.:scream:

P.S. can u stop talking about CIM, pls? i dunno why, in a thread about Poli, the name of CIM sort out. OT..:rolleyes:

Rei Ayanami
07-13-2003, 12:41 PM
strange isnt it, even though CIM is banned from here, he still gets mentioned all the time!

have they ever intervied HR?

AnimaLMotheR
07-13-2003, 02:21 PM
CIM was banned? :surprised

schmu_20mol
07-13-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by AnimaLMotheR
CIM was banned? :surprised

yep (sadly) he's banned for consistent abuse

AnimaLMotheR
07-13-2003, 10:27 PM
http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/ROFL.gif

Geez.. :D

My Fault
07-14-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by schmu_20mol
yep (sadly) he's banned for consistent abuse

I think you meant to say he was banned for his sadly consistent abuse.

Now why isn't there a MikeRB profile?

Chewey
07-14-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by My Fault
I think you meant to say he was banned for his sadly consistent abuse.

Now why isn't there a MikeRB profile?

I was wondering about that also. Mike's really talented and seems to understand a lot about Lightwave. His profile would be an interesting read.:thumbsup:

Triple G
07-14-2003, 05:52 AM
Wasn't that Policarpo interview done a while ago? I definitely remember reading its content before. Ah, well...interesting nonetheless. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.