PDA

View Full Version : eatpoo

hawkprey
05-07-2002, 02:24 PM
little thing I am doing for a challenge on eatpoo.com

This is probably the roughest thing I have ever posted. I have been slacking lately.

Anyway I will keep updating as it progresses.

http://www.hawkprey.com/bebe.jpg

Fury
05-07-2002, 02:34 PM
looks great so far. gonna color it eventually? that head is so nasty looking, i dig it. on the monster, not the girl :)

cerreto
05-07-2002, 03:10 PM
man very origional roundeye is gpoing to have alot of great artwork on that threadrealy like this alot especialy the head and upper body I think the feet will need atentions still cause i know your skill level awesome stuff

Sangotten
05-07-2002, 03:19 PM
That rules!!!

Hmmmm I thinkthe monster is really bad-ass looking!!!:thumbsup: oh yeah the girl is okay too, but she could have had a bit more originality in her design.... But together they look cool!!!

hawkprey
05-07-2002, 03:29 PM
I totally agree. The monsters feet are getting redone and the girls costume is far from inspired.

thanks for the crits

Sketcher
05-07-2002, 03:42 PM
The creature looks great! Ever thought of using photoshop just to perk the picture up a notch? :applause:

Very cool

aaronstg
05-08-2002, 11:38 AM
Nice work, man. That thing is really creepy. I can't wait 'till you give it your custom color/texture treatment. It's gonne blow people away.
The creature design is fantastic too. Finish it soon! :D

-aaron

Frinsklen
05-08-2002, 09:56 PM
pretty good....

you must have lots of imagination (which is something I don't have) to come up with something like that big creature.

Post more, and larger images! can't see the detail!! :)

hawkprey
05-11-2002, 04:31 AM
ok I have revised the chic. Now for the fun part! The creature!

I plan on giving it much bigger boobs than the chic

http://www.hawkprey.com/bebe3.jpg

Cgkoko
05-11-2002, 09:37 AM
:twisted: YES...........That is the outfit.It's fantastic!:applause: Great job!And remember.....full color.Do what you do faster!:wip:

itchi
05-11-2002, 09:47 AM
wow that is shaping up nicely! love seeing the process. cant wait to see the finish especially knowing how awesome youare with color. the dome of her head looks a little small considering she's wearing a head dress and her shoulders might be a tiny bit wide. her left wrist looks about as thick as her elbow too. but im sure youll fix that stuff once you get to colorin! :p

hawkprey
05-12-2002, 08:41 PM
here is my latest for the creature.

still very much a work in progress

stay tuned

http://www.hawkprey.com/bebe4.jpg

alchoi
05-12-2002, 11:46 PM
Man ... you ARE the creature design guy, for sure ...

I love the way you draw monsters ...

The costume on your character is great too ... I think you hit on a "look" which is pretty difficult to achieve ... where something looks original but feels like a world you can step into ..

Kickass .... I saw Ichi's comment's on the girl and I'd have to agree ... I thought maybe if you brought her right shoulder (the one that's holding the staff higher up) ... if you brought it in closer to her neck and a tad higher, it would also even the arm lengths out a bit, add more femininity, and bring your shoulders together a bit more ...

I think with that adjustment, you might not even have to touch her head ....

BTW ... do you use post-its at all in your revision work?

Man, I live and die by post-its ... you can slap a quick post-it over an area of a drawing that's already cleaned-up, flip a new revision, and rescan without anyone being the wiser ...

Amazing stuff Hawk.

levin
05-13-2002, 02:06 AM
from what i can see.. it's desert dwelling (although with the big eyes, the dust migh be a problem) probably middle eastern (from the girl's costume--cool costume by the way) and is that overproportioned phallic member what i think it is?... maybe that's why the girl decided to tame this monster? :D

cool work! cannot wait to see it rendered.

:thumbsup:

illustr8rX
05-15-2002, 01:46 AM
excellent work! I can't wait to watch it develop...I like the direction it's heading. thanks for sharing-don

hawkprey
05-16-2002, 06:37 PM
here is the merge

http://www.hawkprey.com/bebe5.jpg

phyle
05-17-2002, 05:32 AM
phwaaarrr!
thats cool.

JacobB
05-17-2002, 05:53 PM
dude that monster(beast) is just plain sick, nice job on the monster schlong:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.