PDA

View Full Version : comercial charater

mostyle
05-07-2002, 01:57 PM
hi,

here is my latest charakter, he hosted an advertising CD-ROM from Oracle (germany) made in CIENEMA 4D...

mostyle
05-07-2002, 01:59 PM
the charakter is full animable includet face =)...

Slot
05-07-2002, 02:12 PM
Good modeling. Very clear and clean... :beer:
He reminds me that Max Headroom.
Very eletronic:p

What kind of modeling did you use for this?

Can you send a closer look on the hand?

Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

minus
05-07-2002, 10:00 PM
Excellent. I really dig the style. As commented before it really is very clean which looks like it works with the environment as a whole very nicely.

LucentDreams
05-09-2002, 03:30 PM
wow fantastic work. Good expressions. Are you using any plug or scripts to help animate him?

sepehr
05-09-2002, 04:42 PM
Nice and clean
But hair would better change.
Keep it up

Sepehr
TopFlash.net (http://www.topflash.net)

mostyle
05-10-2002, 04:23 PM
hi,

thx for your comments...I upload some animated examples now:

please try:

http://home.t-online.de/home/320042385101-0001/

there is an (2mb) DIVX and an (6mb) Quicktime movie...

with talking head from this charakter...

peace ,kay

LucentDreams
05-10-2002, 04:38 PM
Very nice work and love the ighting. How is doppleganger if I may ask. You lucky devil. You shuld post this link in postforum too.

As for comments it seems a little to subtle in some places but still works quite nicely. In the future you may want to take things a little further and then bring them back if needed (mouth pses and such) Your blinks never fully close which I personaly find distracting but maybe most didn't notice it. Another thing and this one is the only REALLY important one as ity is a big non in animation is your last blink. You should never blink at the end of a sentence or statement. It is great to see eye movement and blinks in the dialogue as it makes it look very natural, but the one at the end starts to make it look mechanical even with the slight overlap in action. Basically in a bad lipsync you would see blinks only inbetween statements or at the end. S I would make the last one either slightly soner (just 3 frames earlier should work)
or hold him for a bit and then blink (perhaps with a smile)

Beautiful work though.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.