PDA

View Full Version : Animation: SarahDonna

WanielJorge
07-12-2003, 03:03 AM
:buttrock: This is an animation done in 3D Studio Max 3.1.
It is part of animation studies without using references, it is logical
that exists many you fail for limitation of my machine.:wip:

http://www.elo.com.br/~abpro/sarahdona%2002.avi

WanielJorge
07-12-2003, 02:45 PM
It is important to know the opnićo of all, same constructive or destructive, it is going me to help a lot.:beer:

slaughters
07-12-2003, 03:23 PM
It looks like the AVI is corrupted. I can download it, but when playing it back I get just a bunch of random square boxes and no sound.

WanielJorge
07-12-2003, 04:12 PM
:eek: I don't understand! the codec is DivX 5.3.

iBlue
07-12-2003, 04:26 PM
the animation looks ok, the girl doesnt look very anatomically correct though, and the animation doesnt flow too well.

behzad
07-12-2003, 04:55 PM
The shirt is too swingy, if you know what I mean, it moves lot, not even in wind they would move to that extend considering the height of it.

samize
07-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Humm... she seems to be using a lot more strenght than needed.
And yes, the shirt looks quite freaky swinging like that. :p

Don't have much more to complain tough.

Nice work indeed. :thumbsup:

UnlikelyCorny
07-12-2003, 06:40 PM
The shirt dangles a bit yes, but I personally don't mind. The movements are, to my opinion, very convincing, excellent stuf. The bold head in combination with the powerful stature makes her a bit dikey (which is fine by me). Is this someone famous? How about a nice wire or playblast, since it's definately an intriguing animation. Or a bit of explination on your motives and ways of working.

The only crit I can think of is the horrible circling text taking a bit to much of the limelight.

slaughters
07-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by 3D STRONG
:eek: I don't understand! the codec is DivX 5.3. I sure wish DivX tried harder at either
a) Compatability
or
b) Letting you know the 5.1 Codec will not work and you need to download the 5.3 Codec.

Copy and paste
07-13-2003, 06:42 AM
cant view it..some error

WanielJorge
07-13-2003, 09:19 AM
:annoyed: I find strange that some don't get to open, the file is perfect. the codec is divx 5.3

slaughters
07-14-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by 3D STRONG
:annoyed: I find strange that some don't get to open, the file is perfect. the codec is divx 5.3 It's because if you have the 5.1 DivX codec no error is returned stating the codec is the wrong one, but when it plays it shows garbage and no sound is heard.

For the widest audience viewing use either the MPG or WMV formats. Lots of people don't know how (or are not allowed to due to work/firewall/proxy server rules) to download and install the DivX codecs.

DivX AVI's are OK for most of the CGTalk audience, just make sure you state up front if you are using the most recent version.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.